You agree with him going to the papers then?

You may want to heed the advice given to der Berliner in post #16

Contract details will be made known in the accounts as they always have been anyway.

Utter nonsense them breaking the law then eh?

how have they broken the law ? prove they are charlatans please. SKY news & FT ? Petition parliament LOL. Please come into the real world.

I suspect absolutely nothing will come of the police investigation into GW.

As for this guy Billy Paterson what does he expect to achieve other than even more bad publicity for Rangers?

Does he expect to uncover a whole new set of financial irregularities or such?

As others have already shown, yes they broke the law - and probably not for the first time either - but it's the highlighted part which indicates where your main problem lies..

You think this is "bad publicity for Rangers" - whereas in actual fact, it's only bad publicity for the shower of clowns running the club.

You are unable to differentiate between the gang in charge - with not a Rangers fan among them - and Rangers FC, a club currently being held hostage by people wearing suits rather than their customary masks.

We, not they, are Rangers. We are the ones who keep and kept the club alive, not them.

So actually, Mr Paterson's admirable actions have only achieved good publicity for Rangers and represent a healthy victory in the war being fought to win back our club.

You may want to heed the advice given to der Berliner in post #16

Utter nonsense them breaking the law then eh?

Disagreeing with him going to the newspapers is hardly libel surely, not that i'm an expert.

As for breaking the law, that sort of accusation has been thrown about a few times like with auto renewals so i'll take it with a pinch of salt.

As others have already shown, yes they broke the law - and probably not for the first time either - but it's the highlighted part which indicates where your main problem lies..

You think this is "bad publicity for Rangers" - whereas in actual fact, it's only bad publicity for the shower of clowns running the club.

You are unable to differentiate between the gang in charge - with not a Rangers fan among them - and Rangers FC, a club currently being held hostage by people wearing suits rather than their customary masks.

We, not they, are Rangers. We are the ones who keep and kept the club alive, not them.

So actually, Mr Paterson's admirable actions have only achieved good publicity for Rangers and represent a healthy victory in the war being fought to win back our club.

Not that I care about board members' allegiances but the Easdales most certainly are Rangers fans

Not that I care about board members' allegiances but the Easdales most certainly are Rangers fans

Says who? Had they been to a Rangers game before Green hand picked them to run his ring? They are not big football fans at all, in fact i read that Morton are their team of choice, certainly not us.

Says who? Had they been to a Rangers game before Green hand picked them to run his ring? They are not big football fans at all, in fact i read that Morton are their team of choice, certainly not us.

More than one person has said they were seen in hospitality at Ibrox years before any boardroom involvement. And while it was sometimes with business clients it was usually with friends or family.

More than one person has said they were seen in hospitality at Ibrox years before any boardroom involvement. And while it was sometimes with business clients it was usually with friends or family.

Doesn't make them Rangers fans at all nor that story true. I have been in hospitality at other clubs grounds, i am Rangers through and through though.

Frankly couldn't care if the board, team management or playing staff are Rangers men or not. It's how they perform that matters.