sure but not to refuse Mr Paterson. But he lied to that media conference or bullshited it. Or is unaware of the law.

I don't really care which none of them are acceptable.

Twice in the last week this lot have broken company law. It's frightening.

Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty?

I am in 100% agreement with Mr Paterson's actions but I did say at the outset that whether required or not it would be best to make an appointment to view the docs (if for no other reason than avoiding a long unnecessary trip, in the vent of unlawful refusal) and I also suggested that it was unlikely that he would be allowed to copy the same. Whether he would be free to disclose the contents is a very interesting question.

Do we know if the docs have now been seen?

No appointment is necessary according to the relevant legislation.

The Companies Act provides the option to ask the company for a copy and for that copy to be furnished within 7 days.

Haven't been seen yet but been promised. I to am keen to know if the content must be kept quiet.

There's nothing in the Companies Act to prevent the information from being disclosed publicly. It also wouldn't fall under the Data Protection Act. There may be some other legislation that prevents disclosure but I can't think of it off the top of my head.

There's nothing in the Companies Act to prevent the information from being disclosed publicly. It also wouldn't fall under the Data Protection Act. There may be some other legislation that prevents disclosure but I can't think of it off the top of my head.

thanks bluedell good news indeed.

and nice to see someone knows company law. shame your not a rangers director.

let's get this straight. easdlaes comments last week broke company law. refusing mr pattersons request broke company law.

there is no need for a trial.

i drove at 32 miles an hr last night i broke the law. regardless of any trial.

Sp!vlinger out!

let's get this straight. easdlaes comments last week broke company law. refusing mr pattersons request broke company law.

Not forgetting about the late submission of the RFC accounts, which is a criminal offence.