Rangers investor urges Dave King to put his money where his mouth is

Football clubs all over the world get taken over by their owners getting bough out, why is it only at Rangers this is such a dreadful concept?

Businesses all over the world get taken over by their owners opting for a re-capitalistion via an injection of capital from a third party, why is it only at RIFC plc this is such a dreadful concept?

Businesses all over the world get taken over by their owners opting for a re-capitalistion via an injection of capital from a third party, why is it only at RIFC plc this is such a dreadful concept?

Are football clubs like most other businesses?

For those who haven't seen it

Half inched from FF:

Charles Green

To:

Craig Mather; Brian Stockbridge; Ian Hart

Sent:

Thursday, 20 June 2013, 6:55

Subject:

Fwd: RE:

Ian this is the man I talked to you about yesterday you can see his frustration ,it may be oneto put on Pinsent list at a later date to make sure I didn't get any of the cash . He deserves better treatment !Sent from my iPadBegin forwarded message:

Alan Mackenzie

Date:

20 June 2013 04:15:31 CEST

To:

Charles Green, Imran Ahmad

Subject:

RE: Re: RE: RE:

Charles/Imran,I'm grateful for your valued time and continued efforts to find a solution to this issue, whenyour former colleagues have turned their backs on it, as they did with you.I'm happy to have a conference call on the condition that Brian listens and simply doesn't tryto talk over everyone. People that do that usually have something to hide or fear of theconversation.Further, I think we all know the problem, it's a solution I want to see tabled. Examples:1. Obviously the preferred option is payment in full rendering the matter closed.2. Failing above, a suitable payment plan. 50% before June 30 (end of our financial year)50% by 31 December. Worst case, 50k now, 50k 31 December, 50k by 30 June 14.3. RFC introduce a share buy back scheme and agree to re-purchase 500,000 shares for 500k in December.4. One of the feuding parties agrees to buy them as above.5. Additional shares are offered to make up the short fall.6. Appointed a Director for 3 years at 75k pa. This constitutes my own money back and 25k ayear expenses to return home for Board Meetings. On departure before then, this to be paid infull.There must be some clever people on the Board with some ideas???I'm sure there are a number of other proposals that could be tabled if someone was interestedin resolving the matter rather than ignoring it.I should advise you that I have taken legal advice and that a letter of demand is ready to besent to Ibrox. This demands payment in full in 14 days or face being served with a windingup order. I'm prepared to hold this until I hear a response from you/Ibrox.I think as a lifetime fan that unlike other put my money where my mouth was, that the clubhas had enough bad PR to last another 140 years. I have no wish to add to the misery we have

Football clubs all over the world get taken over by their owners getting bought out, why is it only at Rangers this is such a dreadful concept?

Stop fishing. At least I hope you are just at it.

For those who haven't seen it

Half inched from FF:

Looks very much like that this guy has made a decision to buy shares that he now greatly regrets. To ask DK to buy his shares is an act of desperation IMO.

6. Appointed a Director for 3 years at 75k pa. This constitutes my own money back and 25k a year expenses to return home for Board Meetings. On departure before then, this to be paid in full.

This one is a peach! :laugh:

25 grand a year travel expenses! :facepalm: