Rangers investor urges Dave King to put his money where his mouth is

I wish people would stfu with the "put up or shut up nonsense". It wasn't King that got us into this mess, and yet people think it's on him to get us out of it, just because he dares to tell it like it is. There's no mechanism for him to currently invest to the benefit of the club, so it's not going to happen. He's even said this himself.

It's a mexican stand-off, created by the current shareholders, and a succession of incompetent directors. There's a list a mile long of people to blame before King's name should be mentioned. Mr Green has created a situation that has truly fucked us over, mostly for the benefit of him and his cronies. Expecting King to put it right overnight is extremely naive.

If he's really interested in getting control he could have bought shares since the AGM. Like Prior & Laxey did.

If he's really interested in getting control he could have bought shares since the AGM. Like Prior & Laxey did.

You really are obsessed with imagining that all King wants is "control". He wants his money to help the club, to enable us to buy players. It really is that simple. Buying up a few piddling shares here and there will achieve nothing. The reqs had around 40% backing at the agm and lost every single vote.

King has willingly put himself forward for scrutiny, people are more than entitled to believe he should put up or shut up.

No one has the right to tell any concerned Rangers fan to shut up. Even if King said he'll never invest a penny, he's still entitled to an opinion. He'll happily "put up", if the board find a way to allow it to happen.

You really are obsessed with imagining that all King wants is "control". He wants his money to help the club, to enable us to buy players. It really is that simple. Buying up a few piddling shares here and there will achieve nothing. The reqs had around 40% backing at the agm and lost every single vote.

The reqs had around 30% at the AGM. Much higher than I thought they'd get. I then expected DK to acquire shares(especially with the low share price) like Laxey & Prior did. If he then took the 30% the reqs got and added to his shareholding DK might have got the board would almost certainly have been ousted or at least the writing would have been on the wall for them.

But he didn't and all we've had since is this constant sniping from the sidelines which is damaging the club. The time has now come for DK : put up or shut up.

It's a fan who put money in when we really needed it calling out King who is doing nothing but trying to get us on the cheap.

It goes along with many of my own feelings anyway.

It's a fan desperate for King to pay over the odds for his shares

The time has now come for DK : put up or shut up.

I think Dave King is perfectly capable of deciding all by himself when it's the right time to put more of his cash into the Club.