A serious question. What is more embarrassing for the club? The fans protesting or the club having the Easdales as directors? To me it's a no-brainer and by the length of PRW.

Spot on Bluedell. Having that pair as directors does not shine a good light on Rangers in any way, shape or form and that's being extremely polite about it.

Well i'd be very disappointed if we lost someone of Wallace's caliber personally

Our loss would be another's gain. There's thousands of companies out there looking for corporate level experts at skirting the issue and dodging the question.

rape

an act of plunder, violent seizure, or abuse; despoliation; violation: the rape of the countryside.

no its a fair choice.

Reminds of when Mark said Neil Doncaster is the cause of a Scottish Football holocaust on SSN (paraphrasing) and the usual suspects wet themselves thinking he fucked up. Context or actual definition doesn't always come easy or is ignored.

I think in the next 3 or 4 days we will find Mr Wallace is going to rape us for an undeserved bonus.

Keith Jackson may have been hinting on Twitter tonight at something along those lines.

I think in the next 3 or 4 days we will find Mr Wallace is going to rape us for an undeserved bonus.

Breaking now on FF, Wallace salary £325k plus the 100% bonus. Just fooking padlock the doors tonight, paying obcene amounts of money for a review that was basically mince and not even steak mince.