I disagree, it's not how Rangers fans have ever acted before

Hence why they are still there and continue to rape our club !!

The time for the softly, softly approach is long gone. We need to ramp it up !!

Hence why they are still there and continue to rape our club !!

The time for the softly, softly approach is long gone. We need to ramp it up !!

Nobody has yet proven to be any current board members are 'raping' the club.

On a day where we could finish a league season unbeaten that should be the priority.

Nobody has yet proven to be any current board members are 'raping' the club.

On a day where we could finish a league season unbeaten that should be the priority.

are you serious ??? Deary me. Thankfully you're in the minority.

And the 'unbeaten run' means nothing when our club is being dragged down the swany !

And the 'unbeaten run' means nothing when our club is being dragged down the swany !

Done a survey have you? Internet population makes up a minority of the fans.

Football means nothing at a football club? Why go to the game at all then?

please explain how the 'club is being dragged down the swany' ? any excuse for a protest now methinks

For me the worst recurring costs that i can see are the players wages, all agreed and signed off by men no longer here. The current board have issued a list of where all the money has gone and still it's not enough for some people. Look at the list of costs, take away the tens of millions which will not be on the next set of accounts then come back and tell us where the club is being raped, the truth is, if anywhere, it's on the playing side, staff and players wages. Kevin Kyles article in the paper today gives us a damning insight into how our players think about being here and confirmed exactly what most of us have been saying all season, they don't care, it's easy money.

Done a survey have you? Internet population makes up a minority of the fans.

Football means nothing at a football club? Why go to the game at all then?

I take it you have been at Ibrox when card protests have taken place this season ? If you looked round you will see the vast majority participated.

I take it you also heard tens of thousands blast out Sack the Board chants at our last game, yes ? or will you try and deny those facts ??

The unbeatern run will continue tomorrow - but if it comes to a choice of getting our Board out the f.cuk of our club and losing a poxy unbeaten run in the 3rd tier of Scottish football, i know whaich I would prefer !!