A small minority ?? Let's just agree to disagree on that then.

So you think everything is fine and the board are not still 'at it' ?? Stevie Wonder can see their 'incompetence' !!

I have asked you to look at the £66.5m spent and take off the non-recurring costs then come back to us and show us the problem. Please, before we go any further, do that. Thanks.

I have asked you to look at the £66.5m spent and take off the non-recurring costs then come back to us and show us the problem. Please, before we go any further, do that. Thanks.

where is the investment ?

What are the terms and details of commercial deals ?

Why did Wallace say we had sufficient money, yet we have had to take out a loan ?

I could go on...........

where is the investment ?

What are the terms and details of commercial deals ?

Why did Wallace say we had sufficient money, yet we have had to take out a loan ?

I could go on...........

I will get to them after you answer my question first, please.

Quickly on the Wallace thing, he said we were ok short to medium term, that was months before any loan offer was requested? I don't have a problem with his wording on short to medium term, for me, it was.

What do you have in mind? Considering the cards can't even get unanimous support, majority or otherwise.

We don't need unanimous. 10k season book holders would be fine. The last card protest I saw was way over doubt 10k. Treble perhaps.

I will get to them after you answer my question first, please.

Quickly on the Wallace thing, eh said we were ok short to medium term, that was months before any loan offer was requested. I don't have a problem with his wording on short ot medium term, for me, it was.

It was 2 months later mate. Medium term should realistically be a year at least.

It was 2 months later mate. Medium term should realistically be a year at least.

Wallace discovered new issues in the course of his full investigation, considering how much you hated the previous management that is surely understandable?

Financially, medium term to me is months. Short term is days to weeks. I guess it all depends what ones interpretation of these terms is. When he first said short to medium term i was one of the first to say we were ok for a couple of months only but everyone else seemed to ignore Wallaces statement on term and concentrate on other things he said.