I am a fan and shareholder in the United States. Outside of maybe two trips a year over, I can't see the team play in Ibrox a lot. That being said, I would like to buy 2 season tickets this year to support the Club (and Team) and did not know if there was an organization that I could contract to donate my tickets to each month.

Don't listen to the negativity from some on here, you are doing the right thing mate, support the Club, the Club needs you.

Can you please explain that for me, I don't understand the word "trolling" and it seems like a genuine OP to me?

Behave yourself BrahimHemdani. He has no intention of buying tickets he's just spoiling for a fight.

Can you please explain that for me, I don't understand the word "trolling" and it seems like a genuine OP to me?

Try reading his posts.

He claims to have invested 20K in shares last year to support the club despite that being impossible as he would have to had purchased the shares in the market ergo not a single penny would have went to the club.

He couldn't as a US resident have purchased shares in the IPO, it states that on the cover of the prospectus and again in the prospectus.

Surely you aren't that desperate for a soulmate?

Try reading his posts.

He claims to have invested 20K in shares last year to support the club despite that being impossible as he would have to had purchased the shares in the market ergo not a single penny would have went to the club.

He couldn't as a US resident have purchased shares in the IPO, it states that on the cover of the prospectus and again in the prospectus.

Surely you aren't that desperate for a soulmate?

Thank you for the explanation, I'll ignore the last comment since you are aware that I am by no means alone in my point of view.