I am sure that we shouldn't get into a they said we said debate but I wonder if your view isn't just a little influenced by the fact that the overwhelming majority of posters on RM are against DK/1972/UoF/ SoS etc; whereas the opposite applies here.

That said and without wishing to bad mouth that site, it is clear to me that the moderation here is somewhat stricter than it is there!

Simply a critical and accurate look at historical general judgement trends on the site that was being discussed.

Nothing whatsoever to do with comparing one group/site to another.

That is what you seem to be bringing into the thread with the quoted post above.

Zappa posted the following from the LSE announcement .

The Easdale Facility and the Laxey Facility (together the "Facilities") are both secured against the Company's Edmiston House and Albion car park properties. The principal amounts of the Facilities are repayable no later than 1 September 2014 from a variety of potential sources.

Nothing about any other repayement details

I assume that will get merged but pro tem, based on the SE announcements posted by Zappa, I posted:

I don't see anything about it HAVING to be repaid from ST money as soon as £1.5m is raised from sales or otherwise.

In fact if I read this correctly, since there is no interest calculation, it would be in the Club's interest to keep the money in the bank until 1 September, since they will always owe Mr Latham the flat £45,000 and they will always owe Mr Easdale nothing.

Or am I missing something?

I assume the same goes for a certain other forum that condones people saying they'd rather the club died than the current board have control?

Admin Edit: Let's leave the bad-mouthing of other Rangers forums or sites off of Gersnet, thanks.

Edited by Zappa

For the avoidance of doubt, I did post the LSE announcements regarding the credit/loan agreements on rbr's thread which is now deleted as per his request, but those announcements did not include anywhere near as much detail as the actual "INTER CREDITOR AGREEMENT" which was later leaked into the public domain.

The actual creditor agreement appears to show with a degree of certainty that BEARGER is at least partially correct because it does indeed state that the debt/s are to be repaid from the sale of Season Ticket monies as soon as the company has received cleared funds 'equal to or exceeding' the amount of the debt/s.

FAjNn6x.jpg

Zappa

Yes, that was it !!

I remembered there being something that detailed a 'quick payment' but having looked at the regulatory notice was beginning to wonder if I had been imagining this.

I remember thinking at the time that the terms that Laxey 'negotiated' had been generous given timesacles involved.

Zappa

Yes, that was it !!

I remembered there being something that detailed a 'quick payment' but having looked at the regulatory notice was beginning to wonder if I had been imagining this.

I remember thinking at the time that the terms that Laxey 'negotiated' had been generous given timesacles involved.

Yes, I knew that BEARGER was at least partially correct, but it took tracking down the leaked document to confirm it.

Yes, I knew that BEARGER was at least partially correct, but it took tracking down the leaked document to confirm it.

Well done Sherlock. :)If I knew you had been looking for the documents I would not have wasted the last 20 minutes doing the same:cheers: