The line about an empty stadium gets worse every time I think about it.

One of the main ways we showed we were the same club was the stadium not being empty

He was doing quite well up to that point; bit like Gough till he compared dealing with the Board to shopping at the barras, both of which he has great expereince of, no doubt.

In the same way that the Board/Wallace would be shouting from the rooftops if they were into 5 figures; King's camp would be shouting about their first 1,000.

So I think it's a fairly safe bet that renewals are under 10,000 and Ibrox 1972 has less than 1,000 signed up.

I think the King camp will be anticipating more than a thousand and I doubt if they would want to go public on this figure even if they have reached it.

Any announcement that a thousand have joined up would be very low impact and perhaps a sign that the scheme was floundering, but if they hit 5,000, it will be a respectable figure on which to build.

As for the club being near 10,000, I doubt that very much. Divide by two and look south for a more likely figure.

It matters precisely because of the point you make, if only £1 has been drawn down then that's all that needs to be repaid from the ST money.

They wouldn't have originally signed off on the costly Laxey facility in February if the money wasn't going to be needed, so talk of only a £1 being drawn down is ridiculous. Obviously you've only used that figure to illustrate your point, but it's still silly.

We've had a £200k pay-off for Stockbridge, god knows how much to pay-off the media house contract, consultancy fees for Nash until he was taken on full-time, fees for the auditors, legal and advisory fees, the cost of the 'Ready to Listen' campaign and no doubt some redundancy packages too. Then there's obviously the potential for more of the infamous 'other one-off costs' which we don't know about.

I'd be astonished if the £3.5m that was supposedly in the bank at the end of December lasted till April fools day.

Even taking into account any possible up front payment for next season's 32Red sponsorship, it's a fairly good bet that a large chunk, possibly even ALL of the credit facility will have been required before now.

Whatever the numbers are for the King scheme, it's real impact might be to heighten awareness within the support that the club is not well-run, not in safe hands and not likely to have a good future until significant change occurs.

This regime is being publicly undermined with every day that passes, and mud sticks.

They wouldn't have originally signed off on the costly Laxey facility in February if the money wasn't going to be needed, so talk of only a £1 being drawn down is ridiculous. Obviously you've only used that figure to illustrate your point, but it's still silly.

We've had a £200k pay-off for Stockbridge, god knows how much to pay-off the media house contract, consultancy fees for Nash until he was taken on full-time, fees for the auditors, legal and advisory fees, the cost of the 'Ready to Listen' campaign and no doubt some redundancy packages too. Then there's obviously the potential for more of the infamous 'other one-off costs' which we don't know about.

I'd be astonished if the £3.5m that was supposedly in the bank at the end of December lasted till April fools day.

Even taking into account any possible up front payment for next season's 32Red sponsorship, it's a fairly good bet that a large chunk, possibly even ALL of the credit facility will have been required before now.

Quite possibly; it wasn't me who first used the £1 example see (#32); I was just illustrating the point as you say.

Quite possibly; it wasn't me who first used the £1 example see (#32); I was just illustrating the point as you say.

In post #24 you replied to BEARGER's OP with the comment "Can you confirm that the entire £1.5m has been drawn down?" which seems a bit facetious considering the fact that it's pretty obvious the credit/loan facility was required.

so we should all renew or we wont be the same club. pathetic

I didn't actually say that but one of the digs we kept getting in the summer of 2012 was how we'd all drift away and Ibrox would be near empty. I'd rather keep proving them wrong