RM's full of loons. The forum is also a 100% embarrassment to Rangers FC and its fans. In fact, I don't even view that place as a Rangers forum. The gutter is more apt.

Let's leave the bad-mouthing of other Rangers forums or sites off of Gersnet. This is one of things we always ask everyone here to refrain from doing.

Thank you! :cool:

You seem to easily forget and be able to seperate the fact that Green&Co were leading us up the garden path quite deliberately in 2012 as we queued up to give them control the ST money.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.’

George Santayana

I don't regret it for a second

RM's full of loons. The forum is also a 100% embarrassment to Rangers FC and its fans. In fact, I don't even view that place as a Rangers forum. The gutter is more apt.

I assume the same goes for a certain other forum that condones people saying they'd rather the club died than the current board have control?

I used the £400 average ST cost as guide. Some seem to think that figure is too high, if it is then the number of renewals is even lower.

I think you must have this round the wrong way, in fact the following numbers demonstrate it.

At £350 requires 4286 renewals and £300 requires 5000 renewals. The loan agreement is very specific, the money has to be paid back on the first business day after ST renewals reach £1.5 M.

Is that really the case? Are you really saying that the loans must be paid back with the first £1.5 M that comes in from season ticket revenue regardless of what other costs that the club has at the time?

I used the £400 average ST cost as guide. Some seem to think that figure is too high, if it is then the number of renewals is even lower. At £350 requires 4286 renewals and £300 requires 5000 renewals. The loan agreement is very specific, the money has to be paid back on the first business day after ST renewals reach £1.5 M.

The idea that they club in fact did not need the loans and may only require a minimum amount is just plain stupid. Or are people saying that the original loan from Laxey was a con to give them some more of our cash as interest payments?

You also need to remember the vat deduction and the very cheap kids STs. £350 or so for your bog standard enclosure, copland front etc would leave under £300 a pop and kids about £80.

Unless there is an announcement tomorrow looks like the boards appeals have fallen on deaf ears.

The agreement Sandy Easdale and George Letham have for the their loans - 1.5million - stipulates that the loan will be repaid from season ticket income on the first business day in which the club has 1.5million in the bank from season ticket sales.

At roughly £400 a book that would require about 3,000 or 4,000 sales.

As of yet there has been no announcement to the Stock Exchange or the Registers Of Scotland releasing the securities that Easdale and Letham have over Edmiston House or the Albion car park.

Therefore, I think we can conclude renewals are well under the 5,000 mark.

Btw BEARGER, where does that highlighted quote come from? The key part anyway is £1.5m in the bank. And for those asking, GL's loan was taken asafp and probably spent before they got it. Doubtful Easdale's will be drawn, more likely an interest free pr stunt

In post #24 you replied to BEARGER's OP with the comment "Can you confirm that the entire £1.5m has been drawn down?" which seems a bit facetious considering the fact that it's pretty obvious the credit/loan facility was required.

It wasn't meant to be facetious at all; you put forward a strong case that "a large chunk, possibly even ALL of the credit facility will have been required before now." and I said that "Quite possibly" it would; but I'd suggest that none of us knows for certain. BEARGER stated it more or less as a fact, which is why asked if he could confirm it.

I think you must have this round the wrong way, in fact the following numbers demonstrate it.

Total monies would be lower, therefore more ST renewal required to reach £1.5M

Is that really the case? Are you really saying that the loans must be paid back with the first £1.5 M that comes in from season ticket revenue regardless of what other costs that the club has at the time?

Yes that is my understanding of the agreement details. I suppose Letham could give a wee bit of leeway. One thing I did not include is the VAT payments, this would need more renewals to get to £1.5M

Just spotted D T post !!

Edited by BEARGER
D T post

One of our most respected posters D'Artagnan posts there as do some others I believe including rbr, STB and Frankie, the owner of this site (not saying they're not respected either!).

I am sure they will appreciate you categorisying them as "an embarrassment to Rangers FC".

One of our most respected posters D'Artagnan posts there as do some others I believe including rbr, STB and Frankie, the owner of this site (not saying they're not respected either!).

I am sure they will appreciate you categorisying them "as an embarrassment to Rangers FC".

What would be generally accurate but not abusive would be..................

'Serial misjudgers of the ongoing Ibrox soap opera even when the blindingly obvious stares them in the face'.

The ironic thing about it is that many of those who shout loudest are those who get it wrong time and time again.

George Santayana

What would be generally accurate but not abusive would be..................

'Serial misjudgers of the ongoing Ibrox soap opera even when the blindingly obvious stares them in the face'.

The ironic thing about it is that many of those who shout loudest are those who get it wrong time and time again.

George Santayana

I am sure that we shouldn't get into a they said we said debate but I wonder if your view isn't just a little influenced by the fact that the overwhelming majority of posters on RM are against DK/1972/UoF/ SoS etc; whereas the opposite applies here.

That said and without wishing to bad mouth that site, it is clear to me that the moderation here is somewhat stricter than it is there!