Wallace: The 'Pied Piper', Corporate Speak and the Road to No-Where

It's only fair to point out that the username in question is a homophone of 'my cunt'.

We'll give Mike the benefit of the doubt and assume the name came from the script of the Simpsons and Bart repeatedly ripping the piss out of Mo.

The problem is so many of our fans fall for the same tricks. Give it a few weeks and the board will do something and a lot of fans will say that's great or if x backs it then it must be ok. In saying that King is no better wheeling out Gough

are "we" really at the level of comprehension that this has to be spelled out to people?

Ah, he was just somewhat polite to a non-native speaker of your fair tongue, who, as guessed correctly, didn't go that deep into linguistics to spot this homophone without being prodded.

Does anyone know if Wallace has ever been asked/answered the questions on the selection procedure that brought him to Ibrox.

I recall that pre-AGM Somers was asked this question and said he couldn't remember but post-AGM he somehow recovered his memory and volunteered the info as they rode the 'wave'. The answer being that he was recommended by Daniel Stewart (Nomad).

ps. I hear the financial problems of DSLtd have gotten worse.