Wallace: The 'Pied Piper', Corporate Speak and the Road to No-Where

Graham Wallace has now been in the job for almost 6 months and that should be more than enough time for any new CEO to convince his doubters and detractors that he's making good progress and that he's the right man to take us forward.

Sadly, the only thing's he's convinced me of is that he's an expert in subterfuge, bluffing his way around/avoiding serious questions and that he's probably NOT the right man to take us forward.

I'm willing to give him some more time purely because he walked into a total shambles 6 months ago, but his time is running out very quickly and he doesn't have a 'business review' period to hide behind any more.

I am willing to give him 6 more months. He inherited an absolute financial mess and I believe that the previous Director gambled (arrogantly and stupidily) that we would be back in the Top division before now. That being said, there is a segment of the fanbase that will continue to stir up stuff no matter what Wallace says or does so he just needs to concentrate on having a plan and executing it.

I am willing to give him 6 more months. He inherited an absolute financial mess and I believe that the previous Director gambled (arrogantly and stupidily) that we would be back in the Top division before now. That being said, there is a segment of the fanbase that will continue to stir up stuff no matter what Wallace says or does so he just needs to concentrate on having a plan and executing it.

An important issue is Trust and that goes for the board as a whole and major unidentified backers (since 2012).

The current board continually give us good reason not to trust them, just like the incarnations of executive control that went before them.

To describe what in another man's lexicon may be considered 'reasonable vigilance given recent history and those still involved'................

................... as "a segment of the fanbase that will continue to stir up stuff no matter what Wallace says or does" is disengenuous.

Instead, why not tell us why you think we should trust him and the board.

I'd just like to point out that Mike_Hunt is no alter ego of me!

I'd be willing to do the same and give him another 6 months, but it won't surprise me in the slightest if he works his own ticket and bails out before another 6 months passes.