I will be pretty upset if Gordon signs for Hearts after us fixing him, as for being linked with that animal Hamill, no no and he'll no. Never in a million years no. I've watched Hearts training for the last few months and Hamill is not even as good as some of the kids breaking through. He would w a diabolical signing. As would Stevenson in fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put the current squad into a 4-4-2 alignment, put versatile players into [these brackets] and added a few {youngsters} for good measure as well. So people may get an impression at how McCoist might look at this team ...

Goalkeepers:

Cammy Bell (27)

Scott Gallacher (24)

{Liam Kelly}

Defenders:

Ricky Foster (28) - Bilel Mohsni (26) - Lee McCulloch (35) - Lee Wallace (26)

[sebastien Faure (23)] - Sebastien Faure (23) - Kyle McAusland (21) - Steven Smith (28)

[Kyle McAusland (21)] - Luca Gasparotto (18) – {Craig Halkett} – {Ryan Sinnamon}

Midfielders:

Arnold Peralta (24) - Ian Black (28) - Nicky Law (25) - David Templeton (25)

[Robbie Crawford (20)] - Lewis Macleod (19) - Dean Shiels (28) - Fraser Aird (18)

[David Templeton (25)] – Kyle Hutton (23) - [Arnold Peralta (24)] – [Lewis Macleod (19)]

[Fraser Aird (18)] – Robbie Crawford (20) - Barrie McKay (19) – [steven Smith (28)]

[Calum Gallagher (18)] - {Andy Murdoch} – {Danny Stoney} - [barrie McKay (19)]

Strikers:

Nicky Clark (22) - Jon Daly ( 31)

Calum Gallagher (18) – [Dean Shiels (28)]

{Jamie Burrows} – {Ryan Hardie}

If you had been loaned out from Rangers to Morton and forced to play under Kenny Shiels, would you be excited about playing for them?

He simply didn't look interested - generally walked about the park, with the odd run. Make very little effort to get himself into a threatening position or help out a team-mate - it was very much get the ball & run.....then more often than not lost it.

I had high hopes for McKay, and liked his direct running (something we had been missing...), but from what I've seen of him @ Morton, he's not interested.

Andy Little and Andrew Mitchell both interesting Falkirk and Kris Boyd top of Hearts wanted list

I was reliably informed a month ago that Mitchell would be moving to Falkirk. A young lad who has been very highly thought of at Annan, and with an outstanding work ethic from what I hear too.... had to be chased off the training pitch at 9pm most nights...

If you had been loaned out from Rangers to Morton and forced to play under Kenny Shiels, would you be excited about playing for them?

Then he should be let go anyway. If you cant motivate yourself to prove your own manager wrong, or be professional and do your job to the best of your abilities then you arent deserving of being at Ibrox.

Miller in contract talks with Rangers

KENNY Miller will hold contract talks with Rangers tomorrow as he closes in on a third spell at Ibrox.

The strikerÂ’s agent Dave Baldwin is preparing to fly to Glasgow in a bid to broker a deal.

Informal talks have already taken place behind the scenes and manager Ally McCoist is keen to secure the signature of the 34-year-old hitman. (The Sun)

Miller in contract talks with Rangers

KENNY Miller will hold contract talks with Rangers tomorrow as he closes in on a third spell at Ibrox.

The strikerÂ’s agent Dave Baldwin is preparing to fly to Glasgow in a bid to broker a deal.

Informal talks have already taken place behind the scenes and manager Ally McCoist is keen to secure the signature of the 34-year-old hitman. (The Sun)

I dont mind seeing Miller at Ibrox so long as the wages arent too high. Sure, he is nearing the end of his career, but he will still score goals for fun in the 1st division, and quite possibly in the SPL too if he gets a 2 year contract. Would we rather him or Daly ? I know which one I prefer.

That said, we still ned creativity too so Law has to be allowed to get further forward and leave defensive duties to Black - or play Shiels in the hole for Miller to play the channels as he does to well.