http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dave-king-insist-hell-not-3279689

Confirms he lost it here. So no more yahoo lies please.

Unless your a yahoo.

You believe everything he says. I don't.

I remain cynical about him until he gets a decent-sized shareholding. That is the only way he will get any sort of control at Rangers.

After the AGM at Christmas where the REQS got 30% ish he could easily have got around 10% of RIFC for a sum peanuts to him. HE DIDNT.

Had he done so then his shareholding plus the reqs support would have almost certainly replaced the board

It is.

But I like to be able to answer an accusation with proof that it's wrong rather than with a "Naw he didnae!" or, even worse, an "Aye but they did worse" type of response.

Ask for proof it happened there is no e. The accounts prove it didn't.

You believe everything he says. I don't.

I remain cynical about him until he gets a decent-sized shareholding. That is the only way he will get any sort of control at Rangers.

After the AGM at Christmas where the REQS got 30% ish he could easily have got around 10% of RIFC for a sum peanuts to him. HE DIDNT.

Had he done so then his shareholding plus the reqs support would have almost certainly replaced the board

How would 40 percent win anything.

I believe the accounts. You know those pesky things you incorrectly claimed showed it going back to him.

You can hate king all you like and fear him as well but your lies about him are not on.

But he doesn't clarify if he received $18M back from another Murray owned company. That was the allegation.

a yahoo allegation that is confirmed as a lie by the murray company accounts.

oh and he says he lost it.

that means he never got it back.

a yahoo allegation that is confirmed as a lie by the murray company accounts.

oh and he says he lost it.

that means he never got it back.

No, that means he is good at parsing his words....he also said that he didn't owe the South African money any additional money for taxes but later backtracked like hell to keep himself out of jail...

No, that means he is good at parsing his words....he also said that he didn't owe the South African money any additional money for taxes but later backtracked like hell to keep himself out of jail...

this sentence does not make sense

I suggest you take your filth to a Celtc site. Here we know this is a made up piece of yahoo bullshit. We have checked the accounts.