a yahoo allegation that is confirmed as a lie by the murray company accounts.

So the Murray Company accounts show that he never got his cash back - which you believe 100%, yet still believe that RFC cash went into certain shareholders pockets, even though the audited accounts show that it didn't......

So the Murray Company accounts show that he never got his cash back - which you believe 100%, yet still believe that RFC cash went into certain shareholders pockets, even though the audited accounts show that it didn't......

The hypocrisy is pretty thick with the King backers. He lies to the tax authorities, he lies to fans and goes back to South Africa. Instead of a trust, he sets up a company that he controls and wants that company to be granted rights on assets where rights cannot be granted. He talks about writing a check for $30M as being easy but yet, has not invested any money at all into this club. He is a walking soundbite and is using folks to drive the shareprice down so that he can get his hands on the assets for cheap...all the while trying to screw average fans like me that have invested into shares of the company.

The hypocrisy is pretty thick with the King backers. He lies to the tax authorities, he lies to fans and goes back to South Africa. Instead of a trust, he sets up a company that he controls and wants that company to be granted rights on assets where rights cannot be granted. He talks about writing a check for $30M as being easy but yet, has not invested any money at all into this club. He is a walking soundbite and is using folks to drive the shareprice down so that he can get his hands on the assets for cheap...all the while trying to screw average fans like me that have invested into shares of the company.

Sadly that does sound about right. King has done hee haw so far but talk this and that.

He is a walking soundbite and is using folks to drive the shareprice down so that he can get his hands on the assets for cheap...

Its not working then...the share price is going up!!! Last trade was @ just under 29p....

I don't believe that DK is trying to screw the average fans......I just don't like how he's going about things, & as such will take anything he does/says with a large helping of suspicion. I believe he is doing things for business reasons first & foremost - being a "rangers man" is convenient.

Our accounts show it did. Our directors admit it did.

You were screwed alright

By green.