CASH gates will be in operation at tonight's Youth Cup final at St Mirren Park.

Gordon Durie's under-20 side will face Hearts with the Youth Cup trophy at stake and you can back the side tonight in Paisley.

The youths are aiming for success in the first final appearance for the club in three years.

Tickets for the match, which kicks off at 7.30pm, and will go to extra-time and penalties if necessary, will be available at turnstiles this evening.

Priced are £5 for adults and £2 for over-65s, under-16s and full-time students.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/academy-news/item/6954-cash-gates-at-youth-final

I am attending tonight, about to leave deepest, darkest Lanarkshire for sun drenched Renfrewshire.

This is the third time I have attended a Rangers/Hearts Youth Cup final. The previous two were cracking games, unfortunately Hearts won both. A 1-3 defeat at Ibrox with a 16 year old Charlie Miller in the team 21 years past and a 2-3 loss at Hampden a dozen years ago. Will Hearts complete the hat-trick this evening?

See fitba, see the frisson of excitement.

I am attending tonight, about to leave deepest, darkest Lanarkshire for sun drenched Renfrewshire.

This is the third time I have attended a Rangers/Hearts Youth Cup final. The previous two were cracking games, unfortunately Hearts won both. A 1-3 defeat at Ibrox with a 16 year old Charlie Miller in the team 21 years past and a 2-3 loss at Hampden a dozen years ago. Will Hearts complete the hat-trick this evening?

See fitba, see the frisson of excitement.

Sounds as if they come around about once a decade, the same frequency as decent European runs.

Hearts 1-0 up and have deserved their lead as they have been by far the better team, disappointing to see Durie play one man up front own his own where is totally isolated!,can only hope we improve in the second half or we will get pumped