The crux of the matter is TRUST, or rather the lack of it.

The endgoal is surely to have an executive board in control of the club that can be fully trusted and for there to be sufficient meaningful transparency and engagement towards achieving that aim.

That may need changes on the board.

Changes on the board will perhaps slow the ship down, but it will still likely remain on course to hit the iceberg.

The penny is starting to drop in the broader Rangers community that the club is not in safe hands, and this is a bit of a milestone. An area which has been largely impenetrable up to now has finally seen the light and registered its concern that all is not well.

Maybe this is the time to go the distance and play hardball, not just to secure assets, but to create the circumstances where the owners of Rangers will welcome the opportunity to sell up.

It may not work, of course, but then again, it just might.

Changes on the board will perhaps slow the ship down, but it will still likely remain on course to hit the iceberg.

The penny is starting to drop in the broader Rangers community that the club is not in safe hands, and this is a bit of a milestone. An area which has been largely impenetrable up to now has finally seen the light and registered its concern that all is not well.

Maybe this is the time to go the distance and play hardball, not just to secure assets, but to create the circumstances where the owners of Rangers will welcome the opportunity to sell up.

It may not work, of course, but then again, it just might.

Sell up to whom & at what price?

Within the Hildy post that you quote was......"The penny is starting to drop in the broader Rangers community that the club is not in safe hands........"

I'd like to think some of the shareholders aren't too greedy when namimg any prospective price. :whistling:

I think King would be the likely buyer at this time if an opportunity came up to buy the club.

Price?

Anyone's guess. Circumstances and timing will play a role in determining the price.

I don't doubt the club will be sold (or at least 30% of it) but probably not until after a share issue.

Another share issue would perhaps enable a group like Laxey to consolidate their existing holding into a big enough block for someone to buy at a price that makes their exit more attractive than it would be now.

It's probably the tidiest way we'll get out of this - if perhaps not the most timely.

I think King would be the likely buyer at this time if an opportunity came up to buy the club.

Price?

Anyone's guess. Circumstances and timing will play a role in determining the price.

I remain totally unconvinced about DK & his intentions. If he is to have any credibility his time will be in the weeks & months ahead.

However let me be proved wrong but I don't think he will..........

I remain totally unconvinced about DK & his intentions. If he is to have any credibility his time will be in the weeks & months ahead.

However let me be proved wrong but I don't think he will..........

I think his intention is unambiguous and what is more grey is the modus operandi.

I would note that for the Whyte and the Green the general vigilance wasn't so great.

This change is in part because of increased awareness of the need for such but it is also selective from the two sides of the argument.

What we presently see and what is new,......is the 'middle ground' in large part declaring themselves as prioritising the general need of vigilance with their gaze fixed upon the boardroom.

I don't doubt the club will be sold (or at least 30% of it) but probably not until after a share issue.

Another share issue would perhaps enable a group like Laxey to consolidate their existing holding into a big enough block for someone to buy at a price that makes their exit more attractive than it would be now.

It's probably the tidiest way we'll get out of this - if perhaps not the most timely.

I'm not sure if buying out Laxey should be a priority for any Rangers-minded buyer. I'd much rather see BPH, Margarita & the Easdales all being bought out which would give a buyer about 10 million shares and rid us of a hefty chunk of Green & co's original so-called 'investors'.

I'm not sure if buying out Laxey should be a priority for any Rangers-minded buyer. I'd much rather see BPH, Margarita & the Easdales all being bought out which would give a buyer about 10 million shares and rid us of a hefty chunk of Green & co's original so-called 'investors'.

Difference/problem is those groups may not be as interested in selling.

However, if someone can gain a holding of more than their current 26% or so then provides a platform to build from enabling that bloc to be isolated.

Tread cautiously bears - this Board cannot be trusted one bit. They will only do something if it benefits them as a collective or as individual board members. They do not have the club or fans interests at heart - that much has been obvious for a long time.

There is spin being put on this and Toxic is working on behalf of Easedales.

NO renewals !

Board OUT !