how will greenco get their money then ? please explain.

Must admit I think there are much easier ways of growing your money than putting it into a football club

You think there are many other shares available for a penny.

19 million shares were sold to GreenCo for 190k rab

When you like at Somers & Crichtons salaries how are they in it for personal financial gain?

Somers got £10k for November and £10k for December falling to £5k per month after the turn of the year plus of course expenses all for 1-2 days per month, I'd certainly call that a nice little earner.

Crighton is on £40k per annum plus expenses for his 1-2 days per month not bad for being a self declared placeman of Laxey.

And if you want a CEO like Wallace you pay the going rate which isn't national minimum wage

Potentially the thick end of £1m per annum for someone with absolutely no experience as a CEO beggars belief for a business with a circa £18m turnover.

Somers got £10k for November and £10k for December falling to £5k per month after the turn of the year plus of course expenses all for 1-2 days per month, I'd certainly call that a nice little earner.

is that excessive for a chairman at a club the size of Rangers ? Provided they do their job well (And I concede that is certainly open to debate) I don't begrudge that size of salary

Crighton is on £40k per annum plus expenses for his 1-2 days per month not bad for being a self declared placeman of Laxey.

Again not excessive IMO if job done well

Potentially the thick end of £1m per annum for someone with absolutely no experience as a CEO beggars belief for a business with a circa £18m turnover.

who do you want as CEO then & at what remuneration?

You think there are many other shares available for a penny.

19 million shares were sold to GreenCo for 190k rab

I'm certainly not too enamoured with the way RIFC was set up & who got what but we have to move on. Green's gone, Ahmad's gone and Stockbridge's gone. None of the current board got these penny shares you refer to

I'm certainly not too enamoured with the way RIFC was set up & who got what but we have to move on. Green's gone, Ahmad's gone and Stockbridge's gone. None of the current board got these penny shares you refer to

Those they represent ??

who do you want as CEO then & at what remuneration?

Someone with experience of being a CEO with remuneration consumerate with the size and turnover of the company and any bonus to have benchmarks to attain rather than simply being in the gift of his cronies.

Someone with experience of being a CEO with remuneration consumerate with the size and turnover of the company and any bonus to have benchmarks to attain rather than simply being in the gift of his cronies.

no names ?