I'm certainly not too enamoured with the way RIFC was set up & who got what but we have to move on. Green's gone, Ahmad's gone and Stockbridge's gone. None of the current board got these penny shares you refer to

Lol rab. The easdale proxy is those shares. Those penny shares run us.

those who own Rangers maybe? those who put up the money whilst 'rangers men' didn't?

This fascinates me.

I know you are not alone in speaking up for those who 'put up the money'. I've heard a number of people making the same point.

It seems bizzare though that a loyalty is quickly formed towards people who put up the money even though their reasons for doing so are unclear or suspicious.

Sometimes people put up the money because they have identified a way to multiply their investment many times over, and if the club, stadium, training ground and team are neglected in the process, they really don't care.

There is no group of people on God's Earth more easily exploited than football fans.

Business types worked that out a long time ago. They tell the fans what they want to hear and watch as they roll over submissively.

Those who 'put up the money' are not always the heroes that they are made out to be.

This fascinates me.

Sometimes people put up the money because they have identified a way to multiply their investment many times over, and if the club, stadium, training ground and team are neglected in the process, they really don't care.

Totally agree with this mate - and this is exactly what has happened to our club. Used and abused:(

The problem they had with him is that he wouldn't be a puppet.

Yes,... and you have to consider who was on the board at that time and ask who (board and/or shareholder(s)) was laying down that condition.

Board

Stockbridge

Easdale. James

Somers (7/11/13)..recommended by Daniel Stewart (Green friendly Nomad)

Just after the Gardiner refusal (reported in media on 15/11/13).....

Crighton was appointed (14/11/13)

Then Wallace (20/11/13)

ps. my understanding is that the media were correct on the main reason why SG refused.