I'd probably welcome this if I had the slightest belief that would be the end of it.

With the flak thrown Wallace's way would people really just let him get on with the job even if a compromise agreement is reached?

I'd welcome an end to your tiresome guff, any chance???

The condition of Ibrox is a complication. So is its listed status and its location. How much is it really worth to a regime that doesn't have the money, or maybe even the inclination, to spend serious money maintaining it?

Would a serious company really want to buy it and lease it back to us? Could we accept this if it happened?

If the stadium was put on the open market, who would buy it, what would they do with it and what price would they have to pay to get it?

Is it possible that this regime would not be overly upset if it could unload it, maybe on to the Rangers support itself?

Rumours, most from dubious sources, have suggested that Ibrox needs millions spent on it. If they happen to be accurate, can anyone envisage a set of circumstances where this regime will stump up and splash out up to £10m on making Ibrox habitable, secure and safe?

So many questions in the world of Rangers where, worryingly, there are no surprises any more.

If we can make any agreement watertight and legally binding, then that's a good step forward. But for me it doesn't end there,i don't trust them and never will and wont be happy until they are all gone. The board, Laxey, Blue Pitch and Margarita.

The whole point of this scheme was the 'protect' the stadium and training ground, but even if that happens you're more than happy for UOF to move the goalposts?

Kings scheme has less than a thousand people in it. The unhappy with mediocrity camp might have 30k. It's really them Wallace needs to convince.

Kings scheme has less than a thousand people in it. The unhappy with mediocrity camp might have 30k. It's really them Wallace needs to convince.

Is this a fact?

Less than a thousand people have signed up?

King brought the concept of withholding ticket money into the spotlight even if his actual scheme hasn't got so many

If we can make any agreement watertight and legally binding, then that's a good step forward. But for me it doesn't end there,i don't trust them and never will and wont be happy until they are all gone. The board, Laxey, Blue Pitch and Margarita.

Could you not even just take something like that as a very positive move and give it a bit of a ceasefire to see how things look?