It's possible to pick up tickets for Old Firm games outside the ground, and this has been the case for a few years.

Gold dust they ain't.

Daft kick-off times, over-policing, over-zealous stewarding, expensive pricing and live television coverage have all had an effect on demand, and not in a good way.

And the belief leading up to the occasion is that we'll have a chance rightly or wrongly.

this board drive fans away much faster than any of game will draw them.

it was already becoming very easy to get of tickets. those games may sell out but don't bet that this lot can sell season books just for 2 games.

You may not agree with their modus operandi but if you accept that the object of the exercise for the investors is to make a capital gain over the medium to long term (as stated by F&C for example) then it has to be in their best interests that the Club is on a sound financial footing and playing in the top league and in Europe.

I'd tend to agree if the interests of all the shareholders were in alignment but they're patently not.

If this lot remain in power less renewals are a certainty. people won't pay 44 quid to Wath us humiliated.

Some realism on pricing certainly would be in order; the constant escalation since seat destruction became the norm has been ridiculous.

I'd tend to agree if the interests of all the shareholders were in alignment but they're patently not.

Putting the Club is on a sound financial footing and playing in the top league and in Europe SHOULD be in the interests of all shareholders, ST holders and so called ordinary fans alike. Perhaps it's time for a shareholders association. That certainly would be more wothwhile in my opinion than Ibrox 1972/UoF/SoS. The directors are much more likely to listen to shareholders I would suggest; indeed it is obvious that they do that already; but small shareholders are not being heard.

Putting the Club is on a sound financial footing and playing in the top league and in Europe SHOULD be in the interests of all shareholders, ST holders and so called ordinary fans alike. Perhaps it's time for a shareholders association. That certainly would be more wothwhile in my opinion than Ibrox 1972/UoF/SoS. The directors are much more likely to listen to shareholders I would suggest; indeed it is obvious that they do that already; but small shareholders are not being heard.

don't you think it's not just a question of the board "listening" to shareholders. It looks to me like the board are controlled by share blocks. Namely Laxey, Blue pitch and Margarita. I was wondering what other blocks could outvote them....anyone know ?

don't you think it's not just a question of the board "listening" to shareholders. It looks to me like the board are controlled by share blocks. Namely Laxey, Blue pitch and Margarita. I was wondering what other blocks could outvote them....anyone know ?

It's almost impossible for the other major shareholders to outvote them if Laxey vote along with the Easdale proxy block, since when combined they have almost 40% of the voting rights.