It's all very well having a mood for change, generally some idea is needed about what that change is though

The Rangers support knows what it doesn't want. It always knows that. Rarely though does it know what it does want, other than for a billionaire to arrive and spend countless millions on elite players.

And that is my concern, I don't actually have a problem with a compromise in theory but the idea that we could up with never ending campaigns of demands is terrifying.

To be blunt you've got the stick at the shit end.

It's not terrifying that we could end up with never ending campaigns of demands, it's terrifying that we have to have them in the first place. People used to say Rangers were only ever two defeats away from a crisis, nowadays we're only ever two months away from oblivion. And that is not because of campaigns, or demands, or Dave Bloody King, it's because of the people who have been and are running our club. Into the ground.

That makes for good soundbites but exactly how do you intend to achieve this?

Frankly I think some get too much of a thrill out of the fight now, even subconsciously.

I'm not an organiser, i'm a foot soldier in this. I'll listen to what the UOF advise then make my mind up if it's the right course of action, so far i have been in agreement with them, SOS and DK.

At a fair price.

What is a fair price?

One party's fair price is another party's exorbitant price.

And is it a fact that less than a thousand have signed up to the King scheme?

I'm not an organiser, i'm a foot soldier in this. I'll listen to what the UOF advise then make my mind up if it's the right course of action, so far i have been in agreement with them, SOS and DK.

By their own principle that should be it, the core purpose of this was to 'safeguard' the stadium and training ground.

To be blunt you've got the stick at the shit end.

It's not terrifying that we could end up with never ending campaigns of demands, it's terrifying that we have to have them in the first place. People used to say Rangers were only ever two defeats away from a crisis, nowadays we're only ever two months away from oblivion. And that is not because of campaigns, or demands, or Dave Bloody King, it's because of the people who have been and are running our club. Into the ground.

Hubba bubba! Blunt, but correct.