By their own principle that should be it, the core purpose of this was to 'safeguard' the stadium and training ground.

I joined the Sons Of Struth when they had the meeting in the Louden Ibrox, they wanted and still do want the removal of the Board.

I joined the Sons Of Struth when they had the meeting in the Louden Ibrox, they wanted and still do want the removal of the Board.

At all costs? It's frankly absurd to ask the board to give in to demands if you'll never give them any leeway whatever they do

In August though.

Sure McColl could have skipped a few SNP donations to help pay it mind you

Can you provide some links to these SNP donations? Or did you just make it up?

Usual suspects seem to be most annoyed that there is a possibility of a deal being done between UOF and club.

I'm not annoyed though, i'm genuinely asking if we could at least have a peace period if a deal is reached rather than some other demand coming about

Kings leverage will be gone if a deal is brokered and he'll have to produce hard cash if he wants to have a say in running the club. Only a buy out will get rid of the board and they will be looking for top dollar. The very though turns my stomach.

Although they acknowledged the power of the fan base and came to the negotiating table, i would be very weary of any actions this board takes. They're in it for the money, nothing else.

Don't ever be fooled into thinking they are doing anything for the love of the club. They're not. They're doing it for themselves.