DB, in your post quoted above, you state that you don't trust the current board.

Could you tell us why ?

Why should I, at this moment and time? We know next to nothing about the motives of e.g. Easdale, though I won't by default think he's evil personified. Anyone presenting a hedge fund must be looked upon and whether the board is able to or does is not clear. Can I trust the board of delivering future investment from serious people? How could I? Yet, why should I by default believe that the current (sic!) board can't or does indeed work for the dark empire of our previous owners/CEO/you name it. Thus, for the time being they get the chance to achieve trust.

BTW, I very much assume that you will pick on one or two things above. I won't go into such stuff though. But how about the anti-board faction do what King has so far failed to do and provide a reasonable and realistic plan to change the club's leadership under the current status quo. Just to know whether people are actually able to do more than just "wanting change for change's sake".

we may be stuck with it but we need not back it. either with words or cash.

the second part of your post rab is just claptrap.

It will be claptrap once King puts his money where his mouth is. No sign of that happening is there?

It will be claptrap once King puts his money where his mouth is. No sign of that happening is there?

or until he refuses. but as much as anything i was talking about the buying shares. laxley and prior bough about 4 percent tops.

it would make no difference what so ever to do that.

Why should I, at this moment and time? We know next to nothing about the motives of e.g. Easdale, though I won't by default think he's evil personified. Anyone presenting a hedge fund must be looked upon and whether the board is able to or does is not clear. Can I trust the board of delivering future investment from serious people? How could I? Yet, why should I by default believe that the current (sic!) board can't or does indeed work for the dark empire of our previous owners/CEO/you name it. Thus, for the time being they get the chance to achieve trust.

BTW, I very much assume that you will pick on one or two things above. I won't go into such stuff though. But how about the anti-board faction do what King has so far failed to do and provide a reasonable and realistic plan to change the club's leadership under the current status quo. Just to know whether people are actually able to do more than just "wanting change for change's sake".

easdale is greens place man. we know that. we know green is evil personified.

so one simply follow the other.

Thank-you for the reply DB.

So as far as I understand it, you don't seem to trust the current board but vigoursly discourage or indeed pour scorn on those who wish to analyse events/statements etc from the board of RIFC in an effort to get to the bottom of events and/or back-up what they think/post.

I find it difficult to reconcile this view/style of posting/attitude.

I think that given circumstances it very relevant and important to establish as far as we can, if there is good reason to be able to trust the executive board at the club or not.

Personally I can see no good case that says there is and even those few on here that seem willing to give the board an opportunity apparently don't trust them either (yourself & apparently Mr.Hemdani included).

Nor have I seen anyone anywhere put forward a convincing case for the 'defence'.

If we can agree that there isn't sufficient grounds to trust them and bearing in mind recent history.........do you not think it reasonable for fans to act/ do something about it ?

And if youself and BH don't trust the board, why so consistently bat against doubts expressed of the board ?

The fact that no-one has the magic formula doesn't really answer that last question.

If the current board did appear to have such realistic potions, then I could better understand this line but I don't see them.

As for alternatives, I think the 'onerous contracts' may complicate the situation going forward and until you find out exactly what is 'under the bonnet' it is difficult to give detail. What is IMO required are changes in the executive board that can restore a good degree of trust that strategy is in the club's longterm interests and not in best part and disproportionately in the interests of individuals/groups.

I see no practical route that is free of pain but I would like a board that can be trusted to act in the clubs interests whilst we embark on a difficult journey.

Edited by buster.

if you want a thing bad enough you sometimes have to swallow pride and dig deep and buy it knowing that what your doing is the correct thing this is what dave king will have to do if he wants to bring about change if he id not prepared I would rather he walked away right now and let the present board run the club and then its up to us the fans to either buy or not to buy season tickets were all adults and capable of thinking for ourselves I for one don't need any fan groups to make up my mind we my family that is have renewed

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?63866-CRO-The-Charles-Green-Road-Show-%28lives-on%29

The Charles Green Road Show

funny how you are nowhere near this thread though

Don't think I need to explain why I waste not all my Sunday time on this board or check up any thread that is out there.

Alas, I did update our Ladies' results today ... just in case someone is interested in football.

Don't think I need to explain why I waste not all my Sunday time on this board or check up any thread that is out there.

Alas, I did update our Ladies' results today ... just in case someone is interested in football.

you'll have to try harder than that.