One thing that I'm rather puzzled about. Why is there no mention of Murray Park in the petition? Is this now seen as a lost cause?

My concern too. The petition should have included both facilities, stadium and training ground.

My question would be, are this board in a legal position to offer the assurances sought? Is the stadium and training ground legally ours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My concern too. The petition should have included both facilities, stadium and training ground.

My question would be, are this board in a legal position to offer the assurances sought? Is the stadium and training ground legally ours?

Yes, they are in the accounts.

Petition at 5,000 signatures but how many ST's have been renewed ?

And if the number is significantly down on last year why doesn't the PLC inform the market under AIM rule 11 'without delay' ?

Under Aim rule 11

A company must issue notification without delay of any new developments which are not public knowledge concerning a change in: its financial condition; its sphere of activity; the performance of its business; or its expectation of its performance."

Petition at 5,000 signatures but how many ST's have been renewed ?

And if the number is significantly down on last year why doesn't the PLC inform the market under AIM rule 11 'without delay' ?

Under Aim rule 11

A company must issue notification without delay of any new developments which are not public knowledge concerning a change in: its financial condition; its sphere of activity; the performance of its business; or its expectation of its performance."

The wording of that is pretty loose. Expectations are just that.

The wording of that is pretty loose. Expectations are just that.

Under Aim rule 11

A company must issue notification without delay of any new developments which are not public knowledge concerning a change in: its financial condition; its sphere of activity; the performance of its business; or its expectation of its performance.

Does a significant drop in ST renewals effect:-

- Financial Condition

- Expectation of its performance (projections)

From the 'Long' business review

Should the Club suffer a substantial decrease in season ticket income in the next two months, then it

would be unable to trade in the short term without seeking additional external funding as previously

disclosed in the RIFC December 2013 interim results.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/images/staticcontent/documents/RangersBusinessReview.pdf

In looking for the section within the business review it perhaps highlight the timescale the club are working to and justifying thre being no annoucement.

2 months would take you to second half of June.

However is there an argument that if numbers are way down at this stage compared with last year and that they can give no good reason why this is suddenly going to change...................the 'without delay' part of the rule should be focussed upon.

Does a significant drop in ST renewals effect:-

- Financial Condition

- Expectation of its performance (projections)

In looking for the section within the business review it perhaps highlight the timescale the club are working to and justifying thre being no annoucement.

2 months would take you to second half of June.

However is there an argument that if numbers are way down at this stage compared with last year and that they can give no good reason why this is suddenly going to change...................the 'without delay' part of the rule should be focussed upon.

I'm merely playing Devil's Advocate here.

If they have the funds to limp through the next 4-6 weeks then there is no effect on the immediate financial conditions. Until they are well into the public sale they can say that they still 'expect' to sell the same numbers. Whether they do think that looks to be immaterial.

Do they really need to provide a 'good' reason to anybody in order to fulfill their obligations as laid out in that rule you quoted?

They appear to have had everything worked out up to this point, I can't see any reason why that will change in the future.

I'm merely playing Devil's Advocate here.

If they have the funds to limp through the next 4-6 weeks then there is no effect on the immediate financial conditions. Until they are well into the public sale they can say that they still 'expect' to sell the same numbers. Whether they do think that looks to be immaterial.

Do they really need to provide a 'good' reason to anybody in order to fulfill their obligations as laid out in that rule you quoted?

They appear to have had everything worked out up to this point, I can't see any reason why that will change in the future.

I simply disagree and believe the AIM rule 11 would apply IF renewals were significantly down on the comparitive stage last year.

More especially given warning in the business review.

I simply disagree and believe the AIM rule 11 would apply IF renewals were significantly down on the comparitive stage last year.

More especially given warning in the business review.

In that case, given the lack of a statement, it must be assumed that ST sales are on a par with expectations.

In that case, given the lack of a statement, it must be assumed that ST sales are on a par with expectations.

Current 'expectations' may and probably do mean significant financial problems.

Budget projections may have been more optimistic.

Given individuals involved and the track record on corporate goverence/timescales you could assume whatever you liked.