If I had to have a guess just now I would say, maybe, 14,000. Which would only be 22,000 missing.

Not bad.

Not really that bad at all because around a quarter don't renew each season and are replaced by new ST Holders.

If it's 14,000 now then I'd expect it to be well over 20,000 by the start of the season, given all the negativity I'd say that anything over 18,000 i.e. half of last season would be good and one would hope that a significant number of those who have said they will go game to game will do just that.

Not really that bad at all because around a quarter don't renew each season and are replaced by new ST Holders.

If it's 14,000 now then I'd expect it to be well over 20,000 by the start of the season, given all the negativity I'd say that anything over 18,000 i.e. half of last season would be good and one would hope that a significant number of those who have said they will go game to game will do just that.

You think 19 thousand missing season book holders would be good?

Calamitous or catastrophically bad would be a better way to describe it.

Especially given its a downward trend.

You think 19 thousand missing season book holders would be good?

Calamitous or catastrophically bad would be a better way to describe it.

Especially given its a downward trend.

I said it would good given all the negativity if a large proportion of those who don't renew go game to game and new ST holders take up some of the slack.

I said it would good given all the negativity if a large proportion of those who don't renew go game to game and new ST holders take up some of the slack.

Whilst an unknown, can you reasonably expect there to be a significant amount of 'new ST holders' given the current situation ?

(Or put it another way, a similar number to that of other years)

Bingo.....

"A problem is a problem until you get to the root of the problem."

Back on topic.

Has anyone sent Sandy and/or Graham an e-mail (at their Rangers address) asking if there are more renewals than petition signatures ?

Whilst an unknown, can you reasonably expect there to be a significant amount of 'new ST holders' given the current situation ?

(Or put it another way, a similar number to that of other years)

Possibly not but I wouldn't rule it out. Might depend a lot on who if anyone gets signed. I reckon Boyd would be a big draw, much more so than Miller.