Easdale's brief at L&M will probably be using "The Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications Act 2012" section 6 again under the claim that the petition purposely sent thousands of emails with the intention of causing his client 'alarm' and that his client has indeed been caused great 'alarm'.

Seriously....

Easdale's brief at L&M will probably be using "The Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications Act 2012" section 6 again under the claim that the petition purposely sent thousands of emails with the intention of causing his client 'alarm' and that his client has indeed been caused great 'alarm'.

Seriously....

One could argue that the presence of Mr.Easdale and other board members at football matches causes 'alarm' within the support in general.

So much so that ST numbers have fallen dramatically.

:seal:

There's a huge difference.

If I generate an email or send a letter then I send it. If sign an on-line petition and have no idea that it generates an email then who are the senders? How can I send something that I know nothing about?

Well, you would clearly be the sender. Whether you knew you were sending or not is not the issue - after all ignorance is no defence in law - the fact is that you still sent the e-mail by signing the petition..

Well, you would clearly be the sender. Whether you knew you were sending or not is not the issue - after all ignorance is no defence in law - the fact is that you still sent the e-mail by signing the petition..

That's BS. So if someone sets a bomb in your house which will only go off if you switch on your bathroom light then when you switch it on then it's your fault. You triggered the bomb and ignorance is no defence? Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

If that's the case then I think it's a really stupid thing to do; a petition is one thing, deliberately spamming email is just harassment and takes away from the petition.

Have you signed it?

So I gather now - and, btw, my enqiry wasn't one of reproach, but rather to see if we could streamline the process if required.

Personally, I think you did Mr Easedale a service. The man plays a key role in the management of the club and I would have thought that he'd be keen to know the extent of fan feeling on the issue.

Now he does :)

No problem. I agree with you, SOS are only making him aware of the strength of feeling amongst the fans. He should be thankful for the information. Notice that the usual suspects are more annoyed about Easedale & Wallace getting emails than the prospect of losing MP and possibly Ibrox.

This is great news!

No doubt on the back of this, the continual recorded messages I have received for several years now about claiming PPI compensation will cease, since they will be considered as harrassment.

No doubt the glaikit wee scrotes who stand at my door, thump my wall with the flat of their hand and go 'aye, ye need cavitty insewlachin, big man' will sod off since they, too, can be considered harrassment.

No doubt the bales of guff which comes through my door exhorting me to take out a credit card will cease too, as they most certainly constitute harrassment on both environmental and political grounds.

Really, 'I don't like this' is about the feeblest excuse for legal action ever. There's plenty of things I don't like but I can't always go crying to the lawyer's office.

Grow up, Easdale.

Edited by andy steel