We are currently in the process of gathering together names of individuals and representatives of fans groups, RSCs, websites, etc who are willing to come along and help find a solution to the infighting amongst our fans. If you are interested in attending the meeting could you please email info@thelouden.co.uk (or you could dm/pm us) with your name and any group that you wish to represent or are a part of.

To be clear, any individual who wishes to attend to try and help our support is more than welcome but we would appreciate an email so as to know the numbers.

Regarding the format of the meeting, we are looking for suggestions on what specifically the meeting should cover. We are not discussing the politics at the club, we are only focusing on the way fans communicate with each other. This is not about which side is right or wrong. We do not need everyone to agree about everything but at all times we should be civil to one another.

The meeting will be held in the lounge area of the pub and no alcohol will be served for the duration of the meeting.

If anyone wants any other information, please ask.

Thanks

We Are The People

God Bless The Rangers

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - More than a Pub

Official Partner of The Rangers Football Club

*We are responsible for The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium, 111 Copland Road, Ibrox, G51 2SL solely and are not involved in the operation of any other premises

Couple of points I hope you can clarify about the meeting please Greg,

Firstly, I am right to say this is nothing to do with Rangers First, and that their non-rangers supporting office-bearers will not be in attendance. I am supportive of Rangers First personally, but this is supposed to be for and about Rangers supporters, and I know some I have spoken to are hopeful that this is not a RF PR stunt, which I am sure it's not but would like the point nailed from the outset.

Second, can you confirm that there will be a proper agenda published in advance, and strictly adhered to. It is very easy for these types of meetings to go way off topic, and it really needs a strong chair to keep it on track.

Cheers if you can respond.

I got a response from Robert on RM to the same post on the thread there, but I appealed for him to set an agenda and stick to it and he hasn't replied so not sure what is going to happen there tomorrow.

BTW, the answer to the first point I raised was confirmed by Robert, in that it was not a RF meeting, and that none of the non-Rangers supporting guys who are helping with the RF stuff will be in attendance. Robert also confirmed he is chairing the meeting.

He also said he was thinking of going without a strict agenda, and just let it fly with some pointers, which is a recipe for disaster and hopefully he will review that position and work to an agenda.

I know from experience that if the Chair is not strictly keeping a Rangers fan meeting on topic, it will quickly disintegrate into a whole new area altogether, and that could end up defeating the whole purpose tomorrow if they are not careful.

We will see what tomorrow brings, I am hopeful it goes well.

It is going to go one of two ways.

Either it is properly managed and everyone stays focused on the main issue in hand, or it goes into a slagging match between pro-board and anti-board, FF/VB, etc.

I can only hope it is the former, and something positive comes out of it in theory.

In practice however, not a lot can possibly change due to the very nature of anonymity on forums IMO.

Look at the people that are involved in the online spats. Their numbers are very, very small and are quite often ridiculed if not ignored. There are tens of thousands of supporters only interested in the club's well-being not engaging with organised groups or campaigns for various reasons. Most are aware but prefer to sit tight like many of my mates are doing.

Attendance tomorrow is acknowledging a tiny minority of agitators, some of whom may well be ****s, we don't know for sure, which heaps further embarrassment on the support.

I'd like to think the more mature groups (RST, RSAs) won't be in attendance. Thank goodness I'll be carrying out my end of month stocktake that will take up all my thoughts away from this cringefest.

Look at the people that are involved in the online spats. Their numbers are very, very small and are quite often ridiculed if not ignored. There are tens of thousands of supporters only interested in the club's well-being not engaging with organised groups or campaigns for various reasons. Most are aware but prefer to sit tight like many of my mates are doing.

Attendance tomorrow is acknowledging a tiny minority of agitators, some of whom may well be ****s, we don't know for sure, which heaps further embarrassment on the support.

I'd like to think the more mature groups (RST, RSAs) won't be in attendance. Thank goodness I'll be carrying out my end of month stocktake that will take up all my thoughts away from this cringefest.

And that post is a prime example of why we'll never be unified

Thank goodness I'll be carrying out my end of month stocktake that will take up all my thoughts away from this cringefest.

Our whole Club has been a 'cringefest' since Craig Whyte took over, so I'm not sure if a meeting of some fans can make matters any worse.

And that post is a prime example of why we'll never be unified

Erm, I see a united support. Perhaps not 100% which will never ever, ever happen but a majority that believes. I also see a small minority disengage with fans who do not conform to their opinions followed by abuse and smears.

Here's a good example. You defend the board on here. I also see the majority object to the board on here. See where I'm going? Despite the club's board's best effort to fuck us all over some still think they're okay.