There are two magazines :)

I think any Rangers Supporter whether a member of a fully constituted organisation or not deserves to have a voice - These lads involved in Magazines, Websites, Radio Stations etc spend a good deal of time talking about the club and influence a number of people. Their input is appreciated imo - but then again I also value the individuals that are coming along representing only themselves who want to try to do something to help.

Do you think forums (GN excluded) and Rangers chat will tighten up on their moderation and encourage civil discussion after tomorrow?

I'm pleased the RST are going - I feel they are unfairly treated on a number of issues

You know only one 'group' has outright refused the meeting and that is Follow Follow - who also deleted threads about it. I don't understand that kind of censorship at all.

You have to understand that Mark has been on the end of the most poisonous rumours on the internet that's started off on the forums going. I'm not surprised he's keeping it off his forum.

Do you think forums (GN excluded) and Rangers chat will tighten up on their moderation and encourage civil discussion after tomorrow?

Well sadly FF aren't coming - Which disappoints me.

Regarding the rest, it is up to them the degree to which they want to engage in the process of helping the online Rangers community become a more civil place. I'd like to think that by attending they are showing that they care at least.

At the end of the day you can only control your own actions in all of this - but I hope to see some insights coming from tomorrow's meeting.

Well sadly FF aren't coming - Which disappoints me.

Regarding the rest, it is up to them the degree to which they want to engage in the process of helping the online Rangers community become a more civil place. I'd like to think that by attending they are showing that they care at least.

At the end of the day you can only control your own actions in all of this - but I hope to see some insights coming from tomorrow's meeting.

Posturing. Normal service will resume. Arseholes don't stop being arseholes, sadly.

However, I'd love to be proved wrong.

You have to understand that Mark has been on the end of the most poisonous rumours on the internet that's started off on the forums going. I'm not surprised he's keeping it off his forum.

I'm sorry I disagree. I made that post before anyone was announced as having accepted going - I think as (I assume) the largest Rangers forum online FF have a responsibility to the support as a source of unbiased information,. But that is my personal opinion and one which others do not share.

Being involved in Rangers at any level is a recipe for rumour - Something which I have grew up around. I find the best way to tackle these things is to be honest.

I don't permit anyone to do anything - We live in a free country and what anyone does on their own time is their business - tomorrow's meeting is no secret.

If you look at the rules listed earlier one of them is that we will not allow abuse of other individuals or groups. I don't know what you think will happen tomorrow. RST representatives have been in the pub on a number of occasions and never once had an issue (that I am aware of).

I'm sorry I disagree. I made that post before anyone was announced as having accepted going - I think as (I assume) the largest Rangers forum online FF have a responsibility to the support as a source of unbiased information,. But that is my personal opinion and one which others do not share.

Being involved in Rangers at any level is a recipe for rumour - Something which I have grew up around. I find the best way to tackle these things is to be honest.

Which leads me to my earlier point: forums aren't accountable to anyone and that's why the choice is there, as forums don't represent the posters on the sites. The RST going for example will be supported (I presume) by most members whereas I'm against it. Therefore it is right the RST are represented regardless of my personal opinion.