I cant believe how badly I have done in this thing!

There's still time to get back into the mix. A few days back Juancornetto was down very near the bottom of the table and now he's right back in it in 6th place only 11 points behind the leader. He and Gribz getting 10 points each yesterday show just how quickly things can change!

Don't forget to put in your predictions if you haven't done already folks!

First up today is Holland v Mexico and it has the makings of a great game. Holland are most likely to progress, but Mexico should prove to be tough nut to crack and could possibly cause an upset.

Dutch get out of jail. I didn't think it was a penalty, Robben went down to easy.

Mexico were the better team for a lot of the game. Robben had tried an even more blatant dive in the box trying to cheat a penalty out of the ref earlier in that second half. As soon as he did that it became clear that he was going to use his diving tactics to try to get the Dutch over the line. I'm not even fussed which team went through from that game because they're both good teams, but it's a shame for Mexico to go out like that. Was looking forward to 30 mins of extra time as well. :D

That's a shame for Costa Rica there. Defended their 1-0 valiantly for 40 mins there and the Greeks grab a goal in added time yet again. Cue the Greeks diving in the box for a cheated penalty winner in extra time........

Feel sorry for Mexico, just couldn't hang on for a further few minutes. To lose 1 and see it into extra time would been ok but to lose a 2nd.

That will be the Dutch into the Semi finals, they will easily get past Greece or Costa Rica