While the desired solution of fan ownership is being harmed by new schemes appearing and complicating the picture, some in the Rangers support choose to march instead, which is an unsophisticated approach when there are a myriad of problems weighing the club down - and none that marching will address.

What are you doing to address these problems?

Complete and utter nonsense.

I had never heard of Mr Houston or Mr Graham until they got involved with UoF/ SoS. I have spoken to Mr Houston a couple of times in the passing; I have never met Mr Graham.

It is simply the case that I think they are misguided and I did not agree with the ST Trust/Ibrox 1972 Ltd idea nor do I think that a march will achieve anything at all. That said I have stated that I respect people's right to protest in a peaceful manner.

I have also stated that I do not trust Mr Dinnie because he was involved in the RST cover up but that is quite another matter and has no bearing on my view of the proposed march.

I have been consistent in these views despite being in a minority on here and oftentimes pilloried for it.

I am not hiding behind anything; quite the opposite in fact; it has been suggested more than once in public and in private that I am too open for my own good.

Not knowing them it seems strange you attack their ticket buying habits when I know at least 2 rarely if ever miss a match.

Complete and utter nonsense.

I had never heard of Mr Houston or Mr Graham until they got involved with UoF/ SoS. I have spoken to Mr Houston a couple of times in the passing; I have never met Mr Graham.

It is simply the case that I think they are misguided and I did not agree with the ST Trust/Ibrox 1972 Ltd idea nor do I think that a march will achieve anything at all. That said I have stated that I respect people's right to protest in a peaceful manner.

I have also stated that I do not trust Mr Dinnie because he was involved in the RST cover up but that is quite another matter and has no bearing on my view of the proposed march.

I have been consistent in these views despite being in a minority on here and oftentimes pilloried for it.

I am not hiding behind anything; quite the opposite in fact; it has been suggested more than once in public and in private that I am too open for my own good.

Surprised that someone who takes such an active interest in the club had never heard of Chris Graham until UOF was formed. He appeared a good few times on TV discussion program's during the Admin process and after. In fact the VB tried to smear him by asking if he got appearance money and what he did with it.

I'm supporting the RST. It needs to be as strong as it can possibly be. I am a member of the Trust and BuyRangers.

Well there is not a lot more that you can do to bring about the changes you want. The RST has, for different reasons, failed to appeal to the vast majority of the fanbase. If it can't do so in the current climate, it never will.

Not knowing them it seems strange you attack their ticket buying habits when I know at least 2 rarely if ever miss a match.

I have not attacked their personal ticket buying habits, where did you get that from?

I have attacked their statements and proposals that others should not buy ST's.

I am not in a position to know if any of them have season tickets or if they attend regularly (though I would be happy to accept that information from you) or if any of them have purchased ST's for next season, though it certainly would be interesting if they have.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Surprised that someone who takes such an active interest in the club had never heard of Chris Graham until UOF was formed. He appeared a good few times on TV discussion program's during the Admin process and after. In fact the VB tried to smear him by asking if he got appearance money and what he did with it.

I did see him on TV once urging fans not to buy ST's and wondered who had appointed him as a fans' spokesperson but I had no idea what his name was and only recently connected the two. In fact I knew so little about him and Mr Houston that I got them mixed up in some of the Minutes I wrote for RF. I make no apologies for not knowing their past history. In my mind they have only become important in a negative way by the damage they have done and continue to do to the Club.

I have looked at the VB web site once or twice and enjoy their analytical stuff but other than that I know nothing about them apart from the fact that some of them I believe are ex-RST. So their view on Mr Graham is of no consequence to me.

The chances of more than two of those schemes coming together is a tad less than zero. It may not be ideal, but that is all there is at this moment in time.

And I got ripped apart when I suggested that was what should happen and reported that it had been suggested from behind me in the room at one of the first RF meetings but subsequently denied and extinguished from the Minutes I wrote.