And I got ripped apart when I suggested that was what should happen and reported that it had been suggested from behind me in the room at one of the first RF meetings but subsequently denied and extinguished from the Minutes I wrote.

It was the way you suggested it happen that got you ripped apart.

The RST has, for different reasons, failed to appeal to the vast majority of the fanbase. If it can't do so in the current climate, it never will.

it appears to me that the collapse of Rangers into administration was a big missed opportnity for supporter ownership which be put down principally to RST's historic baggage.

You might think that statement could be attributed to me but it actually came from an informed observer who is at the heart of fan representation in England.

It was the way you suggested it happen that got you ripped apart.

OK then, I suggested that the RST contribute their shares to RF because RF has the facility to receive them whereas I don't think it could work the other way around. The RST could have had people on the steering group because it was said at the outset that no one (even me) brought baggage to RF and anyone who wants could stand for election if they ever get round to having elections. The only stipulation that I saw mentioned was that anyone standing should declare their past and current memberships and positions which is fair enough in my view.

So let's be constructive on here for once; if you think it's a good idea what's your plan to make it happen?

Even that's a very cleaned up version of what you said.

Well if it is I'm sure you or FS will find the reference and hang me once again but surely everyone recognises that one fans shareholding group is better than two. And it is a fact that RF now has 1,000+ paying monthly (albeit disappointing given 650 in 5 days) whereas so far as I know (and I asked on here 2 or 3 times) RST/BR have never confirmed their numbers last quoted at "about 200". So RST has more shares now but RF will catch up quite quickly. It is not difficult to envisage a scenario where between them they might get to the reportable 3% and the magic 5% together over the next couple of years but apart it will take a very long time indeed.

So I repeat, instaed of taking pot shots at me, what's your plan?

I did see him on TV once urging fans not to buy ST's and wondered who had appointed him as a fans' spokesperson but I had no idea what his name was and only recently connected the two. In fact I knew so little about him and Mr Houston that I got them mixed up in some of the Minutes I wrote for RF. I make no apologies for not knowing their past history. In my mind they have only become important in a negative way by the damage they have done and continue to do to the Club.

I have looked at the VB web site once or twice and enjoy their analytical stuff but other than that I know nothing about them apart from the fact that some of them I believe are ex-RST. So their view on Mr Graham is of no consequence to me.

2b14ls.jpg