Costs being cut. That for me will be progress.

I want to see operating costs down, footballing costs down, salaries down. No one off payments, no pay offs, no bonuses etc. That will be progress.

Revenue up, i want to see revenue streams increased. More money coming into the club.

I want to see us trying our hardest to live within our means.

Surely no one could have a problem with that.

One of the big problems that they have is that all last season and for the most part this season as well, they are stuck with the player contracts that were negotiated under GreenCo. Then there are the other so called "onerous contracts". Stadium maintenance and other costs will not have changed and if anything gone up. So it is not clear to me where they can or will cut costs in the short/medium term.

One of the big problems that they have is that all last season and for the most part this season as well, they are stuck with the player contracts that were negotiated under GreenCo. Then there are the other so called "onerous contracts". Stadium maintenance and other costs will not have changed and if anything gone up. So it is not clear to me where they can or will cut costs in the short/medium term.

The board could start with themselves in that case.

We will be back in the SPL next season or we will have a new manager; it might actually be preferable not to get promoted if it means Ally gets his P45.

We should be back in Europe in 2016/17 or the season after depending on the above and the accounts. It could possibly be next season if we were to win the SC and get the dispensation.

Unless our inaccurate accounts stop us.

If you mean just being there, I think it is only 2 or 3 years off; if you mean being competitive enough to even reach group stages, I'd say you may not be far wrong, 5-10 years perhaps, hopefully in my lifetime.

I wouldn't count on Ally being able to qualify. In fact i would put my money on him getting the begging bowl out next summer, through his mouth, begging for tens of millions in order to compete with the Motherwells, Aberdeens and again Hearts who are spending next to nothing in comparison to ourselves.

The board could start with themselves in that case.

If my understanding is correct they are not all in receipt of salaries as directors, perhaps FS could clarify exactly who gets what in terms of salary and bonuses.

Certainly the Wallace bonus situation will be a big test, for sure he will get A+ for effort and we have to wait on the company performance. I suspect that some part of whatever is awarded will be deferred due to current finances. I doubt that it will be used as an excuse not to pay any aprt of whatever is awarded. However if he gets the full 100% he would be well advised to defer some and forego some more. If he is awarded and takes 100% there will be hell to pay and rightly so.

I wouldn't count on Ally being able to qualify. In fact i would put my money on him getting the begging bowl out next summer, through his mouth, begging for tens of millions in order to compete with the Motherwells, Aberdeens and again Hearts who are spending next to nothing in comparison to ourselves.

That would be par for the course.

If i was CEO i would do everything in my power to change or cancel any onerous contracts, if i was unable i would make the fans aware of this. i wouldn't allow myself to be a scapegoat for others failings but i would make sure fans knew legally i done everything in my power to change things. Communication is key, fans must know we are trying.

For me the most ridiculous costs were on the playing side, i want to see a big change in that. Allys budget should have been cut by some margin. We will see if that has happened. We know his salary cut has for the meantime saved us a fortune, has his coaches who offer nothing also cut their wages in line with our current financial situation? We should know.

I believe we should still see some difference in the accounts mate, surely they are trying, we can't continue to live outwith our means. It's just impossible.