Who's fault is that though.

I think DK could have got more folk supporting him & continuing support if his plan was better thought out & it was conveyed clearer to the fans. I think there is a large number of fans who didn't renew coz they didn't trust the board or DK. Now that DK has gone silent I think there will be many who will abandon him, and renew their tickets at some point before the season starts.

People moan everytime dave king speaks now they moan when he doesn't. Plus his plan is perfectly clear.

The high level version of the plan was clear - "Give me your ST cash & not the club"

There were always questions & uncertainty about the finer details of how his plan was gonna work. After the club came out & categorically stated they weren't gonna give over security, and that they wouldn't accept ST renews from a 3rd party, there was NO response from Team King - that's when it went silent. Many fans would have been left in limbo, not knowing what was going to happen - were they going to get a ST or not.

"For the avoidance of doubt and so that all Rangers fans are again reassured, the Board has stated that it has no intention of granting security over Ibrox to anybody. We have already shown in our actions - and not words - that our stadium is sacrosanct.

"Any supporters considering engaging with Ibrox 1972 Ltd should be clear that as the Club will not grant security over Ibrox to any such organisation, there is no prospect that any commitment to this new scheme will ever come to fruition and is therefore entirely meaningless. Nor will the Board enter into any agreement with a third party organisation on season ticket renewals, as is being suggested.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/6929-club-statement

I would expect a spike in ST sales after 8th Aug, when the Ibrox1972 plan fails.

The high level version of the plan was clear - "Give me your ST cash & not the club"

There were always questions & uncertainty about the finer details of how his plan was gonna work. After the club came out & categorically stated they weren't gonna give over security, and that they wouldn't accept ST renews from a 3rd party, there was NO response from Team King - that's when it went silent. Many fans would have been left in limbo, not knowing what was going to happen - were they going to get a ST or not.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/6929-club-statement

I would expect a spike in ST sales after 8th Aug, when the Ibrox1972 plan fails.

That's as good a summary of the position as I have read and the 8th of August is nice timing for the first home match on the 9th.

Only those who are indeed suffering "delusions" or even illusions such as those who say that the Board will not turn down the "millions" on offer from "tens of thousands" of customers, will think otherwise.

Some posters have a very poor opinion of their fellow Bears. Anyone who decided to put their name to the ST "Trust" knew perfectly well what they were doing.

The usual suspects are still saying and agreeing with each other with statements like "give me your ST money and not the club". This is a completely disingenuous and they know it, DK and the UOF at no time asked for money up front. Only in the event of a deal being agreed with the club would our details be passed onto the club, if no agreement is reached then it's up to each individual what to do in that event.

Some posters have a very poor opinion of their fellow Bears. Anyone who decided to put their name to the ST "Trust" knew perfectly well what they were doing.

The usual suspects are still saying and agreeing with each other with statements like "give me your ST money and not the club". This is a completely disingenuous and they know it, DK and the UOF at no time asked for money up front. Only in the event of a deal being agreed with the club would our details be passed onto the club, if no agreement is reached then it's up to each individual what to do in that event.

What certainly is disingenuous is the suggestion by DK/UoF/SoS that there was EVER any possibility of the plan succeeding. Perhaps better might have been "pledge your money to me so I can put pressure on the club". That pressure such as it was, was always doomed to fail. Therefore the only possible reason for the whole farce is to increase the Club's debt burden and hence hasten new loans or share issues.