What certainly is disingenuous is the suggestion by DK/UoF/SoS that there was EVER any possibility of the plan succeeding. Perhaps better might have been "pledge your money to me so I can put pressure on the club". That pressure such as it was, was always doomed to fail. Therefore the only possible reason for the whole farce is to increase the Club's debt burden and hence hasten new loans or share issues.[/QUOTE]

What utter nonsense and insulting to fellow fans.

What certainly is disingenuous is the suggestion by DK/UoF/SoS that there was EVER any possibility of the plan succeeding. Perhaps better might have been "pledge your money to me so I can put pressure on the club". That pressure such as it was, was always doomed to fail. Therefore the only possible reason for the whole farce is to increase the Club's debt burden and hence hasten new loans or share issues.[/QUOTE]

What utter nonsense and insulting to fellow fans.

You are an intelligent person, what's your explanation then for launching a company "to collect and pass on your season ticket money to the club in the event that they grant security over Ibrox." when Mr King must have known it had no chance of success and if he didn't know then he certainly knew on 6 May.

They said that two months ago, what possible reason was there to keep the illusion going since then?

Have you never negotiated ? Plus we know the board are proven liars, also 18K have renewed and given them enough to get through a few months. I have no problem with this.

You are an intelligent person, what's your explanation then for launching a company "to collect and pass on your season ticket money to the club in the event that they grant security over Ibrox." when Mr King must have known it had no chance of success and if he didn't know then he certainly knew on 6 May.

How do you know I'm an intelligent person? King did not know it had no chance of success. If 30K had joined or just withheld renewing it may well have been successful, but we will never know now.

Have you never negotiated ? Plus we know the board are proven liars, also 18K have renewed and given them enough to get through a few months. I have no problem with this.

How do you know I'm an intelligent person? King did not know it had no chance of success. If 30K had joined or just withheld renewing it may well have been successful, but we will never know now.

But surely that's the point; he has been marked absent all the while. Are you seriously suggesting he's been on the phone negotiating for the past two months?

You say that as if given more time the scheme would have been a success; but it's precisely because it's been a dismal failure that it's being wound up.

As you appear to have the inside track, exactly how many did sign up?

King certainly deserves criticism but I'm surprised that some are keen to concentrate on that rather than another former director making a small fortune out of the club - again.

King certainly deserves criticism but I'm surprised that some are keen to concentrate on that rather than another former director making a small fortune out of the club - again.

Many have hopes for King and are disappointed by his recent lack of comment etc, whereas they don't expect any better from Stockbridge and the board.

It like watching a game where Cribari and Mohsni have bad games. I'd say the fact that Mohsni had one is far more worthy of comment.

That's for sure, Frankie.

I think it's because King held himself out as the white knight and was so vocal in his criticism of the Board and how he was going to stay here till he got it sorted, whilst all along he must have known that he and his cohorts were leading fans up the garden path for what reason one can only speculate. Whether a former director making ridiculous money out of the Club is more contemptible is hard to say.

It's my view that Mr King misled fans in a grand way, so he gets the prize in my opinion.