If we had got enough people it would have worked. Maybe next year.

Only chance of that happening is if there is a) no promotion; or b) sale and lease back of the stadium or training centre. It has been shown beyond all doubt that run of the mill plundering and piss-poor football are acceptable to the majority of the support and are not reasons to withhold funds.

Absolutely no chance whatsover.

Still waiting for Bearger to tell us how many did sign up but I doubt it was remotely close to the 30,000 you keep on about.

Everyone except you, Bearger, and Messrs Dinnie, Houston and Graham are going to be flocking to buy a ST next season.

Oops, mask slipped.

Only chance of that happening is if there is a) no promotion; or b) sale and lease back of the stadium or training centre. It has been shown beyond all doubt that run of the mill plundering and piss-poor football are acceptable to the majority of the support and are not reasons to withhold funds.

Our first title failure or a sale and lease back will see sub 20k crowds.

Still waiting for Bearger to tell us how many did sign up but I doubt it was remotely close to the 30,000 you keep on about.

Everyone except you, Bearger, and Messrs Dinnie, Houston and Graham are going to be flocking to buy a ST next season.

Don't remember anyone asking me how many had signed up to UOF "ST Trust". Anyway I have no idea, why would I?

Count me in as well. I have no intention of buying a season ticket while the ****s are still there.

http://www.sonsofstruth.co.uk/march-to-ibrox.html

I was amazed when I got a text telling me Mols wanted to talk to me, it was a pleasure and an honour to talk to a hero of mine

His knowledge of our clubs history when I was telling him the significance of the walk from Kinning Park to Ibrox was impressive and his feelings towards the club are obvious

He was only to willing to endorse the march and his love of the club has shown through in the texts I've received from him since talking

A gentleman and I felt so privileged to have him endorse our march

I get the impression that an element within the Rangers support would march to the sound of almost any protest drum, and while I'm relieved that there are thousands of fans who recognise that the club is in a state, I'm not sure that a march to Ibrox will achieve very much.

It seems to be a way to do something in the absence of anybody actually doing anything worthwhile.

Instead of addressing our problems intelligently, constructively and meaningfully, we have marches that allow people to think that they are doing something useful.

We could have the current regime walking away tomorrow and being followed with more of the same, and then the whole cycle starts over again.

All of our problems are to do with ownership of Rangers. Until we understand this, we are going nowhere. Protesting is fine, but solutions have to be offered as an alternative.

What solution is being proposed by the marchers?

Oops, mask slipped.

What mask? He (IMHO) just thinks that this - for all its good intentions - is going to be a flop. That some enthusiasts drum it up regardless and see it as the next best thing to sliced bread won't change that.

I get the impression that an element within the Rangers support would march to the sound of almost any protest drum, and while I'm relieved that there are thousands of fans who recognise that the club is in a state, I'm not sure that a march to Ibrox will achieve very much.

It seems to be a way to do something in the absence of anybody actually doing anything worthwhile.

Instead of addressing our problems intelligently, constructively and meaningfully, we have marches that allow people to think that they are doing something useful.

We could have the current regime walking away tomorrow and being followed with more of the same, and then the whole cycle starts over again.

All of our problems are to do with ownership of Rangers. Until we understand this, we are going nowhere. Protesting is fine, but solutions have to be offered as an alternative.

What solution is being proposed by the marchers?

While it can't do any harm, it won't do much more than highlight the depth of the problem to a wider audience, perhaps converting a few undecideds along the way. Those controlling things have continually demonstrated that they show scant regard to the wishes or feelings of any fan.

I don't think that anyone attending the match will be unaware that it is all about ownership, but if you have the solution to getting rid of the vultures from the club, contact the UoF. You will be feted by thousands.

What mask? He (IMHO) just thinks that this - for all its good intentions - is going to be a flop. That some enthusiasts drum it up regardless and see it as the next best thing to sliced bread won't change that.

The one that is used to disguise personal animosities from previous dealings as the real reason for wanting it to flop.