The soap opera continues, our reputation diminishes, and the club continues to be the biggest laughing stock in British football.

People think that fan ownership is undesirable because we don't have total agreement on every issue.

This ongoing farce is the alternative.

It is the price we have to pay for leaving the fate of Rangers in the hands of fast-buck merchants, over-salaried bonus-ridden non-entities, and people who care for it about as much as we care for Celtic.

If you do nothing else today, sign up to the RST or BuyRangers as a sign that you have had enough of living the nightmare. Fan ownership has to be our future or there will be no worthwhile future at all.

Just when you thought it was safe to let your kids out to play, the strange racist joker from Normandy rolls back into town with his dog and pony show, a case of snake oil and sweeties for the kids. :shifty:

I find this story difficult to believe. My initial thought was that this is the board trying to smoke out DK with regards to whether he genuinely does have 50m to invest. I've always suspected he doesn't.

I find this story difficult to believe. My initial thought was that this is the board trying to smoke out DK with regards to whether he genuinely does have 50m to invest. I've always suspected he doesn't.

If they want to do that they only need to have a share issue underwritten by him.