It was all the truth. Apparently he just embellished things for marketing purposes and the good of Rangers. The liars were The Dallas Cowboys, Manchester United, The EPL.........

Aye, 'Charles' (or 'Charlie' if you prefer) only ever had the Club's best interests at heart. His supporters tended to ignore the fact that that was one minute, then the next minute he was saying he was only here to scoop up money with his big Yorkshire hands, then said he was here for the long term ('Champions League music' and all that jazz) followed by him scooping up as much cash and shares as he could before exiting stage left only to hide behind the curtain and not actually leave the building.

if i thought it would get us away from our greenco i would be delighted with administration. However, it absolutely wouldn't.

Fan pressure isn't working, PR releases ain't working. Idle threats ain't working. Creating more groups ain't working. Boycotting ain't working. Talking ain't working. Protesting ain't working.

There is only one thing that is going to work and that is money. If the rebels have no desire to part with enough money to get "their" club back then all the mud slinging at the board is doing is prolonging the agony and actually doing more harm than good.

Well, he said he did, but how much of what Green said was the truth?

I shook his hands a couple of times round Ibrox, he did have massive hands, so that was true. If i had known then what i know now about him, i would have counted my fingers afterwards, as i now use a pencil in my mouth to tap the keyboard. That and two Rolex watches that was lost under mysterious circumstances around the same time.

Ps they were only looky -likey rolex watches so the last laugh was on me.

:seal:

I repeat - a complete load of utter bollocks. We've become so paranoid as a support (with good reason) that we would actually swallow it if the BBC came out and told us that the Knights Templars are behind Laxey and Blue Pitch Holdings.

I repeat - a complete load of utter bollocks. We've become so paranoid as a support (with good reason) that we would actually swallow it if the BBC came out and told us that the Knights Templars are behind Laxey and Blue Pitch Holdings.

But we know that would be a lie, it's Opus Dei of course.

Aye, 'Charles' (or 'Charlie' if you prefer) only ever had the Club's best interests at heart. His supporters tended to ignore the fact that that was one minute, then the next minute he was saying he was only here to scoop up money with his big Yorkshire hands, then said he was here for the long term ('Champions League music' and all that jazz) followed by him scooping up as much cash and shares as he could before exiting stage left only to hide behind the curtain and not actually leave the building.

Perhaps he's still trying to find that Dallas Cowboys email for Peter Smith?

He was found out time after time, yet he brazened it out and even when he 'left' his supporters were moaning that he had been forced out by those chasing a blazer.

Bullshit baffles brains.