Read all of this before. Wants to invest 30m out of 50m. One small problem is there not ? He has to get control of Rangers first either by acquiring existing shares(which he wont do) or by becoming involved in a new rights issue which shouldnt be a problem to him as he says the financial institutions wont want any part in a new rights issue.I'll wait and see how that one pans out. i think I already know the answer

so do i. the board won't let him.

Wont let him invest in a new shares issue ? Did you read King's comments ? Obviously not. He says the financial institutions wont touch a new shares issues so he'll need to become involved.Don't worry your wish will be granted.

The board in their 120 day review rejected kings plan to get us back to the top.

We are going round in circles here. if KIng wants control all he has to do is buy a significant shareholding to gain control and there is not a thing the board can do. He wont do that so he wont be investing his 30m or 50m or whatever your figure is

I hate to draw this comparison but when the bunnet took over at the east end 20 years ago he had to settle a load of debts their old board built up. That was money he lost before he invested a penny but at least King would be getting shares for his money before he invested your 30m or 50m

Your going round in circles. Kings where he's always been.

You know all the answers to your questions. King has given you them.

Whats his answer as to how he's going to get control of Rangers to invest his 30m to 50m ?

They can purchase the nil-paid rights off of the other shareholders.

Fair enough they could if others were willing to sell their rights.

But if you were Laxey, Artemis, R&M, HH or BP (who apparently want to increase their stake) would you sell rights or take the opportunity to significantly average down the price of your holdings at the same time as avoiding dilution of your interests? After all, we're not exactly talking big money here as institutions go. The only one who would have to spend more than a million would be Laxey.

Fair enough they could if others were willing to sell their rights.

But if you were Laxey, Artemis, R&M, HH or BP (who apparently want to increase their stake) would you sell rights or take the opportunity to significantly average down the price of your holdings at the same time as avoiding dilution of your interests? After all, we're not exactly talking big money here as institutions go. The only one who would have to spend more than a million would be Laxey.

I'm not convinced the beneficiaries of the 19 odd million penny shares will want to pay 20 odd times their initial price simply to maintain their present percentage holdings, though it makes sense for those foolish enough to have forked out 70p or in some cases more.

It also makes sense for Laxey to underwrite it and go for 29.9% and I doubt that could be the worst outcome.

Anyway if they issue the 43m shares that just buys them a few months breathing space and they'll need to go to the open market sooner or later,

I don't believe BPH will invest so much as a penny in the imminent rights issue, they're merelt taking their turn at trying to talk up the share price and flush out a buyer.