No I can't but if he has the money you claim he has he'd have bought Rangers long ago. The fact he hasn't tells me al I need to know about the man.

That sums up (is that an oxymoron? Does 0 + 0 = 0 constitute a 'sum'?) what you actually do know about the man. You have had the answer to every question you've ever asked about him answered by LOTS of people on this board. You ignore all responses every time.

Just answer 2 simple questions:

(1) Roughly - what do you estimate the value of his assets to be?

(2) Why did a judge describe him as "probably the richest man in SA"?

My guess is - "why has he not bought us then?".

That sums up (is that an oxymoron? Does 0 + 0 = 0 constitute a 'sum'?) what you actually do know about the man. You have had the answer to every question you've ever asked about him answered by LOTS of people on this board. You ignore all responses every time.

Just answer 2 simple questions:

(1) Roughly - what do you estimate the value of his assets to be?

(2) Why did a judge describe him as "probably the richest man in SA"?

My guess is - "why has he not bought us then?".

1) no idea but nowhere near some of the figures quoted

2) he described him in other not so complimentary terms too as I recall. I think SARS just wanted a conclusion to the case

I repeat - if DK has the wealth he is alleged to have then what is now stopping him buying Rangers ? No more excuses please about lining shareholders pockets. Put up or shut up please

1) no idea but nowhere near some of the figures quoted

2) he described him in other not so complimentary terms too as I recall. I think SARS just wanted a conclusion to the case

I repeat - if DK has the wealth he is alleged to have then what is now stopping him buying Rangers ? No more excuses please about lining shareholders pockets. Put up or shut up please

The current Board/who they represent.

I would wager also even if he did try to buy it from them, once he'd done due diligence he'd run a mile.

There probably isn't a single revenue stream that hasn't been squandered - onerous contracts indeed.

The current Board/who they represent.

I would wager also even if he did try to buy it from them, once he'd done due diligence he'd run a mile.

There probably isn't a single revenue stream that hasn't been squandered - onerous contracts indeed.

So what is his gameplan then ? Does he think he'll get Rangers for nothing ? Aint gonna happen. Face facts

So what is his gameplan then ? Does he think he'll get Rangers for nothing ? Aint gonna happen. Face facts

I don't even think its going to be about getting the club for nothing - it may yet be proven that the club

cannot be run with the deals/contracts that have been signed/pissed away.

take one - the prime one - the Merchandising - what on earth is going on there?