The Board didn't deliver? By not agreeing to grant security or sell ST's to a third party?

Come on GS you have to be joking.

No, by not doing enough to try to unite the fans behind them. It is only through their mismanagement that fans have decided to not renew ST books. This board cannot be trusted, and about 20,000 supporters believe that strongly enough to make a stand by not renewing, with many more thousands having sympathy with that viewpoint but renewed anyway to keep their seat.

Take King out of the equation, this board have failed just about every task asked of them, and some of them do not have the credentials to be on the board, and have brought nothing to the club but large wage costs and expense claims, bad publicity and in-fighting.

I would ask what the board have done to earn your trust, or is it just a case of backing the current regime as there are no valid alternatives, or we are stuck with them and might as well get on with it, or you don't fancy having King in charge and feel the incumbents are the only way to keep him out. I feel it must be a negative, as I cannot see any positives in what they have done.

There's no way for him to prove otherwise.

Could he make a public offer to buy the club mate like any other normal new buyer would do at a football club? Would that work with us?

We see and hear about people bidding for clubs all the time, could anyone, not just King, anyone do that with us?