Already a week in and the 4 main players in the mens look heading for the semi's.

Cant see Murray defending his title I think Djokovic would be too strong for him but I reckon Murray could beat Federer or Nadal if he is up against them. Nadal just isn't the same on grass and looks like he could get injured anytime.

In saying that Im still hoping Nadal wins it. He needs another Wimbledon, US and Aussie to catch Federer.

I'm not a great fan of tennis as a spectator event but i'm sorry for Murray. Being a contemporary of Federer, Nadal and Djokovic is rank bad luck. In any other era he would have won many more tournaments.

Murray has been cruising so far whilst the others (Nadal & Djokovic) have had their problems. Federer has been surprisingly comfortable too.

Murray has the game to beat all 3 of the big guns. Depends on which Murray shows up and which Djokovic shows up in their semi, assuming they both get there.

Murray has been cruising so far whilst the others (Nadal & Djokovic) have had their problems. Federer has been surprisingly comfortable too.

Murray has the game to beat all 3 of the big guns. Depends on which Murray shows up and which Djokovic shows up in their semi, assuming they both get there.

I think it helps his chances that he's had an easy time of it so far, and now also with Ferrer also being knocked out of his quarter of the draw. He must have been knackered against Nadal in the French semi - although I don't think anyone could have beaten Nadal on that court on that form - including a totally fresh and fit Murray. However, every bit helps when you're playing the top two in the world, and I think Murray also has a better chance on grass and with the home crowd, and the long games in Paris means his stamina and fitness should be pretty good.

Having a coach in the stand seems to be good for him too, and possibly keeps him calmer.

Still a pretty big test in the quarter finals against Dmitrov.

That's not strictly true. He is the current US Open champion and runner up in the Australian Open.

US open was last year and in the Australia open final he didn't turn up. A true champion can win repeatedly. As much as I like Rafa I don't think he will go down as the best because he didn't win enough grand slams other than the French.