Chief Football Operations Officer, Club Scouts, Where Are They?

So you're saying as you've said previously that John Park would like to come to us, but I still don't understand your comment about the Easdales preventing it from happening. You stated as a matter of fact "The Easdales are stopping the best scout in Scotland coming to Rangers", but why? Is the rumour basically along the lines of the Easdales are running the show at Ibrox (which is already a common rumour anyway) and they're stopping us hiring a scout because the Club can't afford it?

I don't know why mate. You would have to ask Mr Park. It was put across to me as him saying no whilst they are here rather than them saying no to him, I honestly don't know, why.

I don't know why mate. You would have to ask Mr Park. It was put across to me as him saying no whilst they are here rather than them saying no to him, I honestly don't know, why.

Ah ok, it makes sense now and isn't a huge surprise if true. I think there's maybe quite a few Bears who would love to work for the Club, but wouldn't be keen to work for or be associated with the Easdale brothers.