Answer? What's to answer? Just more criticism of people/organisations you say you have no interest in. Strange behaviour, as has been said by another poster there's pattern forming in your posts.

I made a point about free membership being meaningless in terms of numbers and I gave two examples one of whom I certainly did have an interest in, but I can only assume that you don't wish to take up the debate; just find fault with my posts.

If there's a pattern forming in my posts then it's taken you almost four years and nearly 5,000 posts to figure it out.

But let me help you on that.

I support the Rangers and have done for 57 years. I have followed them all over Scotland and to 21 countries in Europe (and I am well aware that others have a longer and greater record). I support the Club, not any one player, manager, director or other employee or investor; because no one of these or any Board is more important than the Club and the Club will be around long after I and the present Board are forgotten.

So long as this forum allows me I will criticise individuals or groups who IMHO are doing harm or potentially could do harm to the Club I love.

I also support fan influence in the running of relevant aspects of the Club and ultimately fan ownership though I think that is a long way off and I have been involved in two groups who have worked to that end.

Obviously you are free to support whoever you wish and to state your views accordingly but please do not try to find some sinister motive in my posts, where none exists.

Thank you.

Of all the supporters groups / organisations that we have, it's been the SoS who have gone to the heart of ongoing issues and brought visible action to the 'party'.

It's little wonder that there are supporters interested in discrediting them.

Some of whom will look to discredit anyone or group who threaten the status quo / ongoing executive board (of holding company) and it's business.

This, in part is down to the sown and nutured divide that Irvine and SDM created.

Toxic Jack having a much easier job thereafter (just look at the last three years+).

Some posters have a history of being directly involved in division regards supporters groups, posionous relationships thereafter and some say 'scheming'. It is predictable but rather ironic that those with this DNA like to preach on such matters.

SOS have shown us that at this time, Action rather than decades of 'experience' that leads no-where (or worse) has been the order of the day.

More power to their arm and less attention paid to those who seek to divert attention and discredit.

Edited by buster.