Rangers Creditors Win £24m Settlement from Law Firm

Other than HMRC(who are owed the PAYE and NI Whyte didn't pay plus the small tax case which Whyte was supposed to pay but didn't) who are these creditors?

There are no football debts as these were paid by newco as a condition of the licence being transferred.

Ticketus aren't a creditor as Lord Glennie only granted them personal contractual rights hence their pursuit of Whyte thro' the courts down south.

Don't forget too the RFFF paid off a number of small debts too.

As a rough guess I'd say HMRC are owed circa £16m. Are D&P and BDO getting the rest of this £24m?

£7m worth of debentures for a start.

Surely irrelevant if the oldco hadn't been put into liquidation process. Oldco would still exist and they'd still be valid

They were a debt owed by oldco to the bond holders no if's or but's will change that.

Lord Hodge stated that the Ticketus debt did not rank above ordinary creditors effectively making them ordinary creditors at the time, Lord Glennie had nothing to do with the administration his ruling was in regards to the SFA's transfer ban.

whyte bought us to make us insolvent before buying us back debt free.

if we weren't, we sure would have been he would have made sure of it.

I don't think we'll ever know what Whyte's plan was if he ever had one in the first place.

I'd always thought that had a CVA been agreed he'd have sold Rangers debt free to someone for a reasonably modest fee and been seen as some sort of saviour but it never worked out after it became apparent what he'd been up to since he took over.

I don't think we'll ever know what Whyte's plan was if he ever had one in the first place.

I'd always thought that had a CVA been agreed he'd have sold Rangers debt free to someone for a reasonably modest fee and been seen as some sort of saviour but it never worked out after it became apparent what he'd been up to since he took over.

he would have retained ibrox and given the club to the rst to run making himself a couple of million a year for a quid.

Ticketus aren't a creditor as Lord Glennie only granted them personal contractual rights hence their pursuit of Whyte thro' the courts down south.

?

What's your source for that?

Surely the fact that Ticketus pursued Whyte's personal guarantee doesn't preclude Ticketus from being a creditor?