Well, I constantly strife - not least over here - that the facts are delivered as they are, not conjectures or indeed false information. You claimed the "company was liquidated" which is factually wrong, as I pointed out in my first reply. A judge will not rule the company as liquidated as long as it is not. Oldco will most likely not be liquidated for months if not years to come. It is in liquidation and when that is the case, people like you could simply stick to that fact instead of playing a semantics game that our "friends" in the mhedia have excelled in since admin. Whether the company will get liquidated after all remains to be seen.

I did not expect the SFA or SPL to wait for any paperwork being done, they did not need to either. At the time we were much like Hearts right now in admininstration. They did not act in any reasonable manner, made up rules as they went along and did not rise to the need of impartial judgement. They wanted the club to be punished, stripped of titles and whatnot because of the EBT case they - as you essentially pointed out - didn't want to wait on.

There was no relegation or demotion either - strictly speaking. One body (SPL) ejected us and we had to apply for another body (SFL) That body accepted us on the basis of their rules.

Then I apologise for flaring up your ocd but repeat the sfa were very generous over our liquidation.

We were effectively demoted by being voted out the SPL. I would like those chairmen who took the decision to throw us out the SPL to now come forward and explain why they took that decision. What was that decision based on? who influenced them?

I've always thought their decision was based on unproven debts which we now know never existed. Oldco liquidation was brought about by Whyte not paying PAYE/NI. Nothing else. Whyte purchase and subsequent management of Rangers are of course now the centre of more than one police investigation.

Unnecessary demotion has cost Rangers tens of millions of pounds when in reality we were victims not perpetrators. The current board should be doing all they can to recover this lost money and if it is to come from these clubs then so be it. Their chairmen took a decision they may live to regret.They should have copied Kilmarnock who abstained. The decision would have been then sent back to Regan's SFA

It was based on our liquidation. A liquidation caused by our owner whyte and purchaser green.

It was based on our liquidation. A liquidation caused by our owner whyte and purchaser green.

If you had read my earlier posts on this then you'd have read that Hibz parent company went through the same thing in 1991 and the club got transferred to Farmer's newco. They weren't demoted but Rangers were in 2012

If you had read my earlier posts on this then you'd have read that Hibz parent company went through the same thing in 1991 and the club got transferred to Farmer's newco. They weren't demoted but Rangers were in 2012

Can you provide a source showing that a vote had to be held for them to get entry with a newco? Considering this was before the SPL's formation I imagine the rules were different too.