I honestly don't care what you call it but going to the sfa and bleeding that we aren't liquidated yet will not impress anyone.

I do think we have an arguable case on some aspects of this e.g. prize money, TV money; but not the transfer fees that were due because the Clubs can't be expect to pay back newco if oldco doesn't have the money to pay. Apart from anything else it was the RIGHT thing to do. Technically, yes, it was an oldco debt; but if we say we are the same CLUB, then from a purely football perspective, those debts had to be paid for our own self esteem.

We don't have a case against HMRC, the SFA or the SPL per se; because they will all say that they based their decisons on the facts that were apparent at the time. The fact that the decision in the BTC and on the EBT's have gone our way subsequently doesn't change any of that. However, the 5-way agreement is another matter and I do think we have a case for a certain amount of compensation and if handled correctly I think we might just get something. Threatening court action at this point won't achieve anything.

Edited by BrahimHemdani
Incorrect (')!!

Green bought the prize money from the Oldco and gave it to the spl.

Aye and he'd have given them silverware too if it hadn't been for guys like Ally at the Club.

I doubt it.

Ally and other Rangers men at the Club were the ones who put there foot down on the title stripping nonsense. Green & co weren't even prepared to pay the legal costs of the fight with the SPL and the RFFF had to pay them.

Ally and other Rangers men at the Club were the ones who put there foot down on the title stripping nonsense. Green & co weren't even prepared to pay the legal costs of the fight with the SPL and the RFFF had to pay them.

I know our support accept any old shite flung at them but i dob't think Green would have got away with that one.

I know our support accept any old shite flung at them but i dob't think Green would have got away with that one.

Really? he got away with other things just as bad and still tinkering behind the scenes,