I know you like disagreeing with everything I say but you should try to pick your battles.

Has "our company" been liquidated? If so, show me were to find that info. As facts go, oldco is "in liquidation" and whether that comes to pass or not, it has up to now not been liquidated. Simple facts and nothing to do with disagreements in general.

I do wonder if any of the oldco shareholders will now pursue a claim against the ten clubs who voted Rangers out the SPL (Kilmarnock abstained at the time).

What were their reasons for voting us out? It cant be oldco/newco as Hibz did that in 1991 and weren't relegated after their original parent company went bust..

I maintain it was all due to this fictitious EBT tax bill which had now proved to be non existent.There was a belief Rangers owed over £100m and went bust as a result. That has now been proven to be completely wrong.

There is no claim. They refused the newco entry and were perfectly entitled to do so.

There is no claim. They refused the newco re-entry and were perfectly entitled to do so.

You're perfectly entitled to poke yourself in the eye with a rusty bradawl, but you'd need to be insane to do it.

It would be good to have a Fact vs Fiction file with relevant back-up links, a file that also unravels the deeds done by Whyte, the SFA, SPL et al.

Plenty of people were reporting/posting facts on Whyte's deeds at the time, you chose to ignore to ignore everything that portrayed Whyte in a negative light and backed Whyte to the hilt.

See your own posting history for the proof.

Our company were liquidated. Frankly we were lucky to be allowed back in and extremely lucky they transfered our membership and history instead of making us start again.

If membership had not been transferred, and if the club had died, I wonder if we would have rallied to a genuinely new club that was owned by untrusted strangers which happened to play at Ibrox - with no history - or if we would have opted to start afresh with a new club wholly owned by its membership?

Perhaps there would have been a split and both would have happened.

If membership had not been transferred, and if the club had died, I wonder if we would have rallied to a genuinely new club that was owned by untrusted strangers which happened to play at Ibrox - with no history - or if we would have opted to start afresh with a new club wholly owned by its membership?

I think there would have been a split and both would have happened. Knowing us those two would then further fragment and a handful of sides would exist all claiming to be the real Rangers and all hating each other and arguing via dedicated and heavily infiltrated bespoke forums.

I think a split would have happened.