An absolute joke of a show.

That would have been the overall intention of the show. A total, utter and completely deliberate wind-up/piss-take aimed at our Club and fans. We all know it's not by any means the first time Pacific Quay CSC have had a collective snigger & chuckle at our expense.

I think I see what you mean.

It's a common occurrence in Pacific Quay productions. I remember at the start of our first season in the lower divisions it was common to hear BBC match commentators at away games deliberately referring to Rangers in terms of new club/old club etc while Celtic-minded co-hosts and producers sniggered and chuckled away amongst themselves in the background. They've been at the wind-up constantly at Pacific Quay and a lot of our fans have fell for it hook, line and sinker.

This was posted on FF.

I prepared for 2 hours for an interview to find out via an auto que 3 sec before kick off what i was actually there for.

When the presenter takes offense and goes defensive on you, then you know its time up.

I did consider taking the mic off but would have been portrayed negatively by all and sundry if i had

I did have a come back for her but the camera didn't come back to me and it did take me a moment to compose my thoughts during the short debate

I was cut off by presenter, told i was getting interviewed NOT a debate and not told who was on when i asked.

All in it was an poor result however the point of telling the beeb that the were out of order inside their own building did happen and that was sole point of agreeing to "an interview"

If my efforts of last 11 months is going to be judged on a 5 min set up then great, crack on,if I am not being judged on 5 mins then please join us on the 19th

if iam being perfectly honest id give myself a 3/10 but think i have done better during the season and have learned from it.

For those who desire me to be trained up on media then great, organise it and pay for it and i will gladly attend, I am a normal fan who stood up and said enough is enough. I done nothing more than anyone else in the support could have done. I would love some media training however the true fact is I couldnt afford it due to sacrifices I have made.

Summary, Poor game but not a bad season

Craig

Judging by what I've just read via twitter Pacific Quay CFC have gotten exactly what they wanted to achieve with their little operation. No doubt there will be plenty of eloquently worded and succinct complaints but I'm afraid they will get dozens of "see you's, you's are a bunch of pure bigots annat" type responses and as sure as eggs are eggs the little crew responsible will have a good laugh.

Mission accomplished.

Judging by what I've just read via twitter Pacific Quay CFC have gotten exactly what they wanted to achieve with their little operation. No doubt there will be plenty of eloquently worded and succinct complaints but I'm afraid they will get dozens of "see you's, you's are a bunch of pure bigots annat" type responses and as sure as eggs are eggs the little crew responsible will have a good laugh.

Mission accomplished.

Exactly JC. The joke's on us yet again and the joke has less to do with deliberate woopsies in the program's script (titles stripped etc) and more to do with the fact that yet again down at Pacific Quay they drafted in a celtic-minded and Rangers-obsessed crackpot to comment on Rangers knowing full well that doing that in itself would be enough to wind some of our fans up.